Girls, Would you be ashamed of your boyfriend?

Would you be ashamed and embarrassed to be with your boyfriend when he is shirtless in boxer shorts at the beach / pool/ water park because he is different from the normal expected man. You were also initially shocked and bit put off by seeing him naked during intimacy but the love conquered it for you.

Would be ashamed and embarrassed to be seen with this type of guy in public at beach when he exposes his body?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I'm the same: )

• What's your abnormality?

• Awww you sound extremely interesting type of girl.
      Mind going visible, so that I could follow you?
      You can go anonymous again.
      Please?

• Well, it's OK if you don't wanna show up, lol.
      I respect and appreciate it as well :)

What Girls Said 11

• If someone is embarrassed or ashamed to be with you, in any setting, please do not make that person your girlfriend. If you have any insecurities about your body, your romantic partner should do everything she can to make you feel at ease, not make whatever the issue is the frontrunner of your thoughts.

To answer your question, a lot of women are shallow like that and a lot of women are not. It comes down to the individual.

• Ok, well, which gender is more shallow this way? Any idea?

• Both genders are inherently shallow. The first thing that attracts us to potential mates is how the person looks. Some people make that their focus, while others focus on other things like intelligence and creativity. You never know until you get to know the person. However, neither gender is more shallow than the other.

• im so lost. why would i be ashamed?

• Ashamed because he isn't as normal as other men are ! As other girls like!

• How he is not normal?

• Hmm, take anything,
      Take excess hairiness for Instance.

• If it wasn't a problem for you personally and you overlooked that , it wouldn't embarrass or make you feel ashamed of him by being with him in public?
      What I'd other people esp other girls of your own group stare or giggle at him?

• I have a friend that doesn't like anyone who is even slightly overweight. It didn't embarrass me when she judged my ex when we were dating for being overweight. She also laughed when I dated a redhead but later slept with him.

I don't embarrass easily and I would never be embarrassed if someone I care about.

• Well my boyfriend has got the body of a greek godness so I like it when isn't wearing a lot of clothing.
    My boyfriend also just takes his shirt off in a clothing store if the queue is too long for the dressing room and he wants to try on a shirt.

• Wow LUCKY him and LUCKY you :)

• If you're embarrassed by the physical appearance of your partner then you probably shouldn't be with them. Acceptance is a huge part of a relationship.

• No!! I think it would be so sad for him to find out that you're ashamed of how he looks like, if you love him then who the heck cares how he looks like? Don't be superficial and accept him for who he is.

• If she loves you she will not care what others thing as everything about you will be perfect for her. But you are still young, which might mean the younger you are the more you care about what people think.

• Yuong? Who.. Me? Aww nopes am 29 :'(

• What if your guy has excessively hair in weird places as well? :o

• As I said if you love someone she will love you no matter how much hair you have in weird places.

• well it depends what not normal means but yes it is possible

• It means being overly hairy in the body.

• no, I wouldn't care if

• If it was a group of friends who are there with you both as well then would it matter and embarrass you?

• I like it when my friends like my boyfriend. if the don't like you for your body, be charming and make them like you for other qualities

• No, what is there to be ashamed about?

• I don't know, hr is overly hairy , hence you would be ashamed of himM

• If he was embarrassed because of the girls giggling at him then I might feel embarrassed FOR him, but I would not feel embarrassed OF him.

• What if they even try and poke comments at your choice and try and trade you for having a hairy backed and hairy Chested guy as bf?

• If someone is ashamed of you, that person does not love you. Especially if you had that shape when she met you. Find someone who LOVES you for you not your body type.