Is this a romantic way to ask a girl out?

So I know a girl and i've been getting good vibes from her eye contact, smiles, flriting, etc. she's mentioned around me that she's single, and I've called her a queen and she winked back at me.

Next time I see her I plan on asking her too come with me for a second, and take her somewhere private. I'm gonna say something along the lines of;

"I can't quite figure out if you are just a super smiley girl who's nice to everyone or if there is something more potentially between us... (while smiling/looking in her eyes, I'm gonna grab her hand and pull it between us and say) your a beautiful woman who has the world in your palm (caressing her hand) and you can get any guy you want, are you willing to take a chance with me?"

I'm assuming there will be a door behind us so I may add, or do you just want to walk out that door behind you?

I don't know ladies and guys, wooing or am I setting myself up for failure? (I fear not the rejection, the wondering of 'what if' has had me far more concerned.)

• Go for it!
  • Bad strategy!

Most Helpful Girl

• That.. is... terrible.

You basically took a shit on yourself and are taking a risk being at being seen as creepy.

"I don't know if you like me, you could get any guy you want but go out with me."

Uuuhh, why? What have you done other than crap on yourself and rub her hand? Guys over complicate this too much. Tell her you think she's a beautiful, amazing person and you want to take her out. Simple as that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, no no no no.

She would love this...

If she's been madly and secretly in love with you for years.

She's not and hasn't been. She's a little interested in you. Don't act like she's the best thing in existence, because that will creep her out. She -knows- you don't know her all that well. So you are NOT head over heels for her. If you're head over heels, its for some fake idea of her in your head, and that won't make her feel flattered, it will make her feel like she's just some object for you to push your ideas on.

Just... ask... her... out.

What Girls Said 9

• You are clearly smitten by her but you are trying way too hard! It could have the opposite effect and make her feel uncomfortable etc. Save something super romantic for the wedding proposal. In the meantime, get her to be comfortable with you by remaining cool, calm, collected. Just be yourself ;)

• Forget the whole taking her in private (super creepy) forget all the lines (she'll not only still be creeped out but only thinking when is this going to be over).
    Just ask her on a date. "Hi, can I take you out for a drink/coffee/lunch." Whatever the case may be.

• sounds weird man, but sure, go for it if that's what you want.

but saying, hey girl, would you like to go out sometime? is better, easier, simpler. We are complicated, we don't need more complications in our lives

• Bad strategy let me say. You are making things complicated. Just ask her out for a coffee. That is it.

• A bit too romantic to just ask her out, this sounds more like a "wanna be my girlfriend and be in a committed relationship" sort of thing rather than a "wanna go out sometime" kind of thing. The first would probably scare quite a few of chicks away.

• It kind of depends on her. While it is a very beautiful way to ask her out, some girls might get a little freaked out by that. It all depends on her personality. If she likes things over romantic then there's a great chance that she will really love that. But if she has never seemed too romantic and maybe if she is kind of shy it might scare her a little.

• you could just do what we all like and just say " im into like a lot , we get along can you go out with me". Keep it simple. Yes sometime women like simplicity. Your way is cute but weird and so fantasy land like.

• A bit cheesy in my opinion and im not sure how comfortable shed be w the touching, being led to an isolated place, etc
    Its nice that you want to be more romantic but perhaps you could save that for the date? Just ask her casually to hang out

• I would say yes ;)

What Guys Said 7

• Just ask her "would you like to have dinner with me?" Don't tell her she's so beautiful (too early for that), that you think there's something there between you, and DON'T grab her hand and caress it. Don't overthink it. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" That's all you need to do.

• Ugh. Why do Gagers always want to confuse your feelings before asking someone out on a simple date. Don't make it into a production. Remember the old saw, KISS: keep it simple stupid. Just ask her on a date.

• Hah ha! Ah, ur like me, a total fucking romantic😊 i like you😉 but, in my experience it can be a bit much some times😂 i do think in this case (im sorry) it is a bit much, i'd dial it down a little bit, just ask her out! Casually! But make urself unique! Bring her somewhere awesome and unique for a first date, im sure u have something in mind😉 even keep the compliments, i like it😋 but a little less dramatic bud, sorry to say😝

• Too much.
    But I'm trying to think of a way to "confess" to my long-time crush too, so...

• Is she a really close friend, or no?

• then you need to escalate it a little more.

• @0112358 to what exactly?

• Just dont, the stuff you see in the movies diesbt work

• I would try something more along the lines of, "hey, would you like to go to (get a coffee, see a movie, have a drink, ...) Friday night?". Conventional yes, but much more likely to succeed.

• That so cliché