Is it bad that I find glasses totally gross and an instant deal-breaker?

I couldn't date a chick who wears glasses... doesn't she understand she looks either like a prude or a bookworm or a nerd... and they automatically make her way less attractive? Also they add years to her appearance...

No matter how hot she's... just a pair of glasses can totally destroy someone's appearance... and I hate it how "in" it has became now... many even wear fake glasses... and they took selfies wid 'em... are we serious?

• Yes...
  • No...

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, no one lives in glasses... They'll come off. It's something not glued to their face.

Most Helpful Guy

• its just yo preferences, roll with it son.

What Girls Said 10

• Bad? No. Stupid? Yes.

#proudfoureyes

• Lmfao.

Damn her prude ass for being born with shitty vision, how insensitive of her.

• I don't think she gives two fucks what you think about her glasses.

Tons of men find them very very sexy, your view and thoughts on the matter are in the minority.

• I'm very surprised... I thought most guys disliked 'em...

• Nope, most find a girl in glasses sexy. I have to wear them sometimes... trust me, it gets remarked on...

• Damn me for not being able to see without glasses, how dare I be born to not have perfect vision to better suit your taste in women?

• Im sure they find you unappealing too,

• Ok... that's just your personal preference. Everyone is attracted to different things in life.

• You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/qrBLVDP.gif

That's just your preference. Some people have no choice in wearing them. Like if their lenses are too thick, due to genetics or a medical issue and need to wear glasses... they can't wear contacts. It happens. But to each their own, that just means other people have more opportunities to find a potential great person.

• I'll copy wot I said below to another user...

Look... I have to wear glasses as well... but I simply REFUSE to wear 'em when I go out since I look like a psychotic nerd wid 'em on...

I wear 'em only on ma computer at home where nobody's seein' me... so it's fuckin' optional for selfie purposes I think...

• Right, I saw your response. Some people don't have the luxury of not wearing their glasses out of the house. Like they are legally blind, due to genetics, an accident, medical issues, etc. It's really not their fault that they have no choice but to wear them to improve their vision and live their life.

You don't like them, so you just keep walking by them until you see someone you find pleasing. Other people aren't as prejudice and they'll be just fine finding someone who understands their situation.

• Yes, I find it bad to think like that

• You do realize that usually glasses are used to see? It's not a fashion statement.

• Look... I have to wear glasses as well... but I simply REFUSE to wear 'em when I go out since I look like a psychotic nerd wid 'em on...

• Cool, but not everyone wants to fuck up their eye sight simply because they're afraid they don't look attractive with them.

What Guys Said 16

• You mean you'd pass up so many hot, beautiful girls put there, just because they have glasses? Dang... OK... But just remember when your friend shows up at a party with their smokin' beautiful girl in glasses that you passed on. Her personality will blow you away BUT... you decided NOT to ask her out because of the glasses.

Ya know something else? You're so damn myopic yourself, you never considered that SOME people can't wear contacts for medical reasons. Ya know what else? There's not a damn thing wrong with a girl who has to wear glasses. What's wrong, is YOUR stupid ideals. Time to grow up.

• You're missing an awful lot of very sexy and good girls because of your prejudice.

• It's not bad but just weird. Personally glasses are a complete non-issue for me. Like, I'd sooner care about her shoes than glasses.

• I find glasses are becoming more stylish and common , contact lenses were popular a few years ago but you don't hear much about them anymore as glasses seem to be more popular

• You know what... I have no problem with that. Just leaves more of the women with glasses for guys who aren't idiots.

• Well that's too bad, I have to have them, i can't see shit without them, and contacts are expensive. Seriously though? Damn

• I can't see anything either without glasses. Lol

• I disagree 😌

• I don't care Lol I have more important things to focus on in life like my career. I might sometimes wear contacts on the weekend when going out with friends or going to a party but that's about it. :)

• Huh? That's weird. I actually find myself attracted to more girls with glasses than girls without glasses. But then again, looks are so subjective.
    Don't know anyone that uses fake glasses, though.

• Third guy here... wot on earth? How's it possible? How on earth do ya find glasses attractive?

• That's your preference so go with it why do you care about people's opinions about your preference and I see a lot of people getting butthurt you guys are so damn petty and worthless

• Think that severely limits your ability to meeting awesome women. I think you should get over it for your own benefit.

• I wear glasses. And it's not a fashion statement, I have to. If I don't wear them for too long, my eyesight will deteriorate.
    Have you considered that the same happens to those people?
    Besides, not everyone who wears glasses is a nerd or a bookworm or a prude.
    Also, what's the problem with being a nerd or a bookworm? Or a prude for that matter? They are entitled to their life choices like you are entitled not to like them...

• I have to wear fuckin' glasses as well... but I wear 'em only at home where nobody sees me... I'd never go wid those fuckin' glasses on... and I'm unable to wear contact lenses as well..,..

And trust me it's not so flatterin' to look like a psychotic nerd...

• I think your health is more important than your looks

• Yeah that is odd

• I like girls with glasses

• What are you saying bro. Chicks with glasses are a turn on.

• It's not bad at all, it's just natural selection, no one wants for his children to inherit the bad eyesight

• I love girls with glasses.