Friend likes the same girl? How to deal with this?

A girl I like who I was seeing recently blew me off. A friend of mine is now messaging her and is looking to ask her out. He asked me what he should do and whether or not it was fine with me to do it.

I did not know how to answer the question. It would definitely annoy me if he was to do it because I am/was really into the girl, but I don't think I am in any form of position to tell him what he should or should not do considering I am not seeing here. Plus if I do say anything this may in essence make him want her more etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him have a chance with her as well. At least, he didn't hit on her slyly. He asked you beforehand.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude relax let him have his chance with her. She gets to decide whom she likes. She shot you down so let your buddy take a few shots at her.

• She curved you so she doesn't want you plus let him get it in so he could smash her for you for doing that haha