How would you react if you found out your current significant other hardcore stalked you on social media before the two of you started dating?

would you care? be creeped out? be flattered?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't care, its social media. If I didn't want people seeing it I wouldn't post it

What Guys Said 7

• I dont think its really a big deal unless the person is doing it in a creepy psycho way. Like plastering their walls with images of you

A lot of people follow others, its basically the idea of social media. Twitter, facebook is all meant for people to follow your life step by step

If you dont want that, id suggest to hide stuff, my your profiles private or dont even use them

• hmm, yea actually when I used to have them everything was private. certain people could see certain things.

• Yea thats true. They still can

But its the interent and thats a public place. Internet has changed a lot since when it first started

Its why if someone really doesn't want others to follow them. Its best to just not even use it.

• I don't do much on social media so she would have to have created one for me and yeah that'd be weird haha. Seriously though I wouldn't care.

• If there's signs of clingyness I might start trying to figure out a way out of the relationship but if it was a spur of the moment like she only was doing it to get the confidence to talk to me. I'd be okay with it.

• I think that is common, although she wouldn't have seen much on my social media. I only post music every now and then that I liked, lol.

• I was flattered. when before dating my ex she stalked me hard on fb. She was the extremely emotional and clingy type but I still was flattered.

• Flattered

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0