How do you find a boyfriend if you're not attractive?

It's not that I don't I'm not attractive I think I am but some guys night not think I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, according to the popular saying. What is attractive to me can be waste to you. My advice to you, is just be nice, build on your positive attributes, eat well, smile, and some guys will see the light.

Most Helpful Girl

• By holding a higher sense of value in parts of yourself, like personality, smarts, etc., other than just your physical appearance.

What Guys Said 14

• Well I am sure you might be having some attractive qualities at least, if not in your looks, then it will be in your personality.

• You know, I asked myself the same thing about girls at one point. Then I opened my mouth and blabbed for a bit and before I knew it girls were interested in me.

I guess my point is that as long as you're actually meeting new people, guys especially in this case, and you're opening up to them and letting them see who you are, you're bound to find someone who you can hit it off with eventually.

• Be as confident and friendly as possible start the conversation say like a cute funny fact about like some topic you know. Or something be interesting.

• Become as attractive as possible

• Iam sure you are but just to make sure be more sexy and flirtatious.

• The first thing is to stop thinking your "Not attractive"... no guy wants a girl that thinks that.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", there is someone for everyone. Physical weight/size changes so much and doesn't last. If you have a fun personality and smile... people will be drawn to you.

• to me personality and confidence goes along way i personally would go for some with these traits who is a 4/10 than someone who is 9-10/10 with out them

• You answered your own question, "Some guys". Keep trying until you find one that does.

• A picture would help a lot.

• Kidnap one. I never understand why people are always so obsessed with leagues, "am I good enough for him?"

If you lock him in a secret room, feed him only viagra, and steal his clothes, what does it matter whether you're ugly?

• Just approach a guy you would want to date and see what happens.

• Perform a love spell on the person you desire the most.

• We need a pic

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Be more confident that guys DO find you attractive and you will be.

• Be beautiful on the inside and you will automatically look beautiful on the outside, though i doubt you aren't already very pretty. Be confident no one can be a better you than you

• It doesn't matter what guys think, it matters what you think of yourself.

• Just start randomly talking to guys... especially if you're attracted to some you may see on a regular basis. It's not as scary as you probably think.