Do you ever feel bad about what girls put up with?

Do you ever feel bad about what girls put up with? Like, I get pissed off fairly easily and lash out at people. I was in a really rotten mood (I was working insane schedules, so I blame that a little) so I got frustrated with this girl... kinda picked an argument... might have insulted her... she didn't reply for a while... then I even sent a random dick pic because I was being insulting and horrid.

AND SHE TEXTED ME AGAIN A FEW WEEKS LATER! I didn't even realize who it was at first, then I felt so bad at being reminded of how I had acted. I sometimes am amazed with what girls put up with and shrug off. Now she's all sweet and friendly again.

So what's your story? What's the most horrid stuff you've done to a girl and she still came back and acted friendly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she could tell that you were in a rotten mood? So that's how she could shrug it off easily?

Though i will have to say my boyfriend puts up with A LOT of my shit. Though it's mainly due to my disorder. Still trying to make it not as bad for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• As for your question in general no because we put up with just as much at times.

As for a story, I don't have one. I'm not involved with girls that are into me that much and so weak that affinity to treat me like a king when I treat them like shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean sure. Sometimes I kind of kick myself at times for putting up with things, but guys put up with just as much.

What Guys Said 2

• ' I even sent a random dick pic because I was being insulting and horrid... SHE TEXTED ME AGAIN A FEW WEEKS LATER! '

lol at troll.

• Nope, I'm 100% serious.

• Never.