My boyfriend can't satisfy me sexually, I dont know what to do, should I break up with him?

My boyfriend is 13 years older than me , we have been dating for 1 year, i do everything to satisfy him sexually , i give him blowjobs and spice up things from time to time but he has never gone down on me which is not an issue but has never made me come or even try , he just has sex and comes that is it, i intiate sex more than him but iam starting to feel used, i love him and i know he loves him and he planning to propose but am starting to freak out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Iam so sorry to hear this but as women become more open about sex and sexuality its become very apparent over the last 30 years with the advent of much better contraception and equality. Women rightly so did Manx better sex and quality sex too. Their needs and desires are now understood and catered for just look at the multimillion Dollar sex industry mostly guided towards women's sexual satisfaction.

If men don't buck up and pull our finger out ( no pun intended ) then we could become even more emasculated.

In your situation its coming down to some tough choices. An unsatisfying love love but a potential life partner who has a decreasing labido and sounds like a not very caring or understanding lover.

Or taking a risk and striving out to see if you can find a man who will share your desire in the bedroom. My feelings are that the core of a woman and a happy one is to know that she's desired , lusted after she is a sexual animal and needs to be shown how much she's wanted. To give oral sex but not receive it is selfish at the least but for a woman it feels much deeper than that. She feels even less desirable as though sexually she not good enough. Men are so bad at making this happen to a woman with out even knowing we are doing it.

Usually I would recommend you sitting him down and trying to communicate the shortfalls in your relationship but on this occasion I feel he is to set in his ways and is highly unlikely to change.

The lack of desire or dislike of giving Oral to you will never change now. It's an upbringing issue that is deep routed in his sexual Psyche. This is awful for a woman as it makes her feel unclean inadequate. Her primary sexual core being almost rejected is so upsetting. When giving a woman oral pleasure as a man you are paying her homage admiring her inner most beauty , the core of her sexuality is being missed and admired in the most intimately way possible it a kiss so as a woman can give life to a man she can draw him in too. Kissing and caressing him with her other more intimate clips of love. Legs open with passion and desire as he feeds from your uppermost longing to be almost worshipped.
    To give this to a woman is what should make a man feel whole and masculine. Its not the woman's fault there is something missing within the man.
    I hope you find happiness but I fear it will be limited with your current man.

• Thank you for the MHO.
      I always happy to chat on private message if you'd like to discuss it further.
      Good luck.

What Guys Said 6

• I know many will sex doesn't matter but it does. Not being sexual compatible and not getting your needs met in any circumstances will cause doubt, resentment and feeling used. I think if he can't do a better job spicing things up and doing things that might make you have the ability to cum you should break up with him. If he loves you he should do what is needed to satisfy you, if not bye bye.

• hmm.. have you tried talking to him about it? i mean.. if you truly love each other you should try to explain to him what your feelings are about it... perhaps teach him about the different aspects of sex that he isn't paying attention to... In the end of the day it's your call but i highly recommended talking it out with him before hand.. true love isn't easy to come by nowadays as i'm sure you know...

• I will trade you my last girlfriend who did not want me to go down on her. He can have her, you can find me.

At your age, just date two guys.

And make sure you don't smell down there.

• Don't hide this from him. Tell him asap. Being honest is the first step. Maybe he will spice things up if you talk to him

• You love sex and not him, have you discuss this with him?

• Your boyfriend -won't- satisfy you.

He could, i imagine, if he had the motivation and passion to want to.

I'd consider it a dealbreaker.

What Girls Said 7

• He has no juice left. Seek a younger guy.

• It's likely not going to get any better, so think of it this way... do you want to spend the rest of your life like this, or do you want something different?

• Tell him in the heat of the moment that you want him to return the favor

• And thats why communication exists.

• You need to tell him shape up or ship out. "Closed mouths don't get fed."

Tell him you want him to do this, rub that, lick this, try that. Some dudes are just oblivious. For all he knows ramming his rod into you could be doing it for you. If he refuses, definitely leave.

• Talk to him, and tell him that he needs to try to be more involved in giving you what your body needs. If you love him, you'll want to work on it. If he doesn't improve, then you may have to break it off. Try different positions, angles, and look into some kama sutra. Make him work for it, and get him to initiate.

• Tie him up and sit on his face he won't resist. Tease him but don't let him cum so he knows how you feel.