Should I say something?

So I'm dating this guy and we're moving toward bf/gf stages. Today I went through his phone and found out he's entertaining other women including his babymama. He sent one girl explicit pics and calling her babe and all. I'm feeling some type of way and I'm trying not to say something to him but I feel I should, I just don't know how to approach it without him knowing I went through his phone. Plus! Is this a red flag for me should I just leave him alone all together. Please help folks, I really need some advice.

What Guys Said 1

• As soon as you said, "babymama", you proclaimed him to be a dumba$$ loser.

Why are you dating dumba$$ losers?

What Girls Said 1

• He already says DRAMA all over, I suggest you get away before you get more involved. Imagine if he is already talking To many girls, later On you will not trust him because you have the evidence.

• Yeah, I just didn't want to jump the gun given the fact that we're still dating, which means he's free to do what he wants. I was just hoping that there wasn't anyone else (gullible me!).