Do guys ever really like a girl from a far or does it take time? Read below for more details?

Is it possible for a guy to really like a girl from a far for her looks and how she interacts with others? I ask this because I see all these questions where girls notice little things that guys do towards them, and they question whether that means they like them. Is it possible for a guy to just see a girl and KNOW he wants to get to know her? Like on a superficial level almost? Because when I was in high school I really liked this guy and based on all the "signals" he gave off, I thought he liked me. At the end of the day, he found out I liked him but never admitted to liking me. He said I was good looking but wanted to get to know me. So I'm just curious, is it really possible for a guy to seriously like a girl from afar based on her looks, outward personality, and how she treats others? Is it possible to admire a girl from afar for those qualities and know you want to be with her? Or does it really take time and being friends first? Help lol how does this work?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's quite possible to be attracted to someone from a far.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm nearsighted so it's not possible without my glasses on.

One time I was in a mall without my glasses on. From afar I saw this girl but once I got closer I discovered it was a cardboard cut-out XD
    and I was wondering why she stood so still

That made my day. XD

• guys want to get to know everything that looks good.

• Really?

• yes. guys fall in love w/ what they see, girls fall in love w/ what they hear.

What Girls Said 0