How should I handle my boyfriend seeking a partner to fulfill his bi-curiosity?

My boyfriend has recently come to me about being bi curious. Which is great! I'm so excited for him and I really want him to figure out his true attractions. But, when he came to me, he told me he had a guy interested in him already. I know this guy, we were good friends in high school, and once he got to college, he came out as gay. I'm having a hard time accepting my boyfriend flirting with other people. A few months ago, I found out he was cheating on me with a girl, and I'm scared he'll hide things, again. I didn't care he was physical with another person (I actually get aroused at the thought), but I want him to be honest. I asked him to read their text exchange, but after some pressure, he snapped at me about breaching his privacy. He swears up and down he wants me a part of this experience, though I've insisted I don't have to be. But I feel excluded already, and it has me worried. I want him to be involved with my first experience with a girl, but he hasn't mentioned including me to the guy, yet, after a week of discussion. I just need some advice on how this situation should be handled. I want to do this, but I want us all to be comfortable. And I'm currently not comfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to leave this loser and find a guy that won't cheat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• According to a guy I knew who started straight, then thought he was bi, and now is strictly gay, there is no such thing as a bi-guy, only guys who haven't yet admitted they are gay.

• what youe feeling us understandable. you gave him the option to explore who he truly is but he is not open enough about it to share what is going on. this is the reason why i dont hing going out side a relationship is ever a good idea. even if its for a 3 some. usually there is always someone what gets left out and hurt. this time its you. he has all ready shown his willingness to cheat and if he show you his text messages you might find out he is doing it again but behind your back.
    i personally feel you should drop him and move on to someone who will treat you as the special person you are

• Dump him now. Ask your boyfriend if he's going to change his name to "Caitlin"? This is how it starts. Dump him now. @walterradio is right on.

• Leave him and get a real man

• Why are you with this guy again?

Not because he's bisexual but he's cheated on you in the past and that same insecurity from the former betrayal is the thing that's causing a lack of trust in your relationship now.

• You're a circus. Good luck with life.

• Come join me and my girlfriend instead she's never been with a girl and I can last quite awhile ;)

• He's into dudes, run and run fast

• Well just work it out to the best of your ability if you're ok with him having sex with other people tell him that, and say you were just worried the cheating was more then just sex

• I'm bi. But look your boyfriend is kind of a douche bag in my opinion. Oh yeah I cheated on you, but, um MY PRIVACY HOW DARE YOU. I would have dumped this jerk in a second. You think he won't do it twice? Don't be foolish. You've been given the warning! He's prioritizing his feelings over you every time. Drop this fool and find someone who no matter what their sexual orientation is, only has eyes for you. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 0