Should I kiss my bf?

I'm 15 almost 16. He is turning 17. I haven't had my first kiss and neither has he. We have been dating for 2 weeks and everyone is pressuring me to do it. And I see nothing wrong with kissing it's just I don't know. It freaks me out. I mean I want to but I'm so nervous. I'm just afraid people won't like me anymore because I've had my first kiss. Because I've had a lot of people talk to me trying to get my first kiss for bragging rights and that a lot of people like me. I don't want to throw it away and everyone lose interest because I know me and my boyfriend most likely won't last forever and after we break up I don't want to be alone. But I really like my boyfriend and I want to kiss him but I can't. Because all of this. And it just freaks me out. He has been so nice to me and takes me out all the time. Responds really fast and more. I want to but I just don't know. He has also grabbed my thigh, waist and kissed my cheek and neck. Help on kissing? First kiss tips? Should I kiss him or make him wait? Is it stupid to think kissing is such a big deal? Help!!

• Kiss him
  • Don't kiss him
  • Other ( comment below )
I kissed him tonight. Or more like he kissed me. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Help on kissing?
    #1. Kiss him IF you really want to.
    #2. Kissing someone won't make you easy. Just think about it that it took you 16 years for only one kiss.
    #3. You think other guys won't like you because you had your first kiss? Now tell me, do you want to be loved for what you are or for your virgin lips?
    #4. Guys don't care that much. I think you'll pass out your school after two years. Then, nobody would give a single fuck about your statistics. Yeah, some guys value virginity tho, but they're in minority.
    #5. Nervousness is bound to happen. After all, it's your first time.
    #6. If he's one of them who's nice to you only to get your first kiss, then don't. But I think he deserves it because he seems a nice guy as you described.

First kiss tips?
    #1. Don't plan it. It'll make you more nervous. Let it happen automatically.
    #2. You will feel so awkward. Don't worry about that if that happened.
    #3. Don't expect a perfect kiss. You both are amateur.
    #4. You can try wet kiss, but even dry kiss is enough for first timers.
    #5. Don't make it so long, nor so short.

Should I kiss him or make him wait?
    #1. You can wait as it's just two weeks.
    #2. But you both are comfortable so, why waste time?
    #3. Personally, I don't like such girls who make me wait so much and play hard to get. Yeah they want to be valued but I deserve my reward and I have my own worth.

Is it stupid to think kissing is such a big deal?
    -Of course, NOT! I'm 21 and kissing is still a big deal to me. I find it harder to kiss a girl than sleeping with her. I think kissing is the superlative form of intimacy. We all are so afraid of that. Don't worry. Be confident. I know you are :)

Good luck, chick!

Most Helpful Girl

• If people stop liking you because you kissed someone, then you didn't need them in your life anyway. It seems like you're ready to kiss him but you're too focused on what others will say/think. That's not fair. He clearly wants to kiss you. If you really want to, just go for it.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm sorry, but your reasons not to kiss him sound... stupid and it's not taking into account the great feeling of kissing someone you like.
    People won't stop liking you because you had your first kiss, I've never seen that happen, and it won't happen.
    Those guys that want to kiss you in order to be your first, would leave you if they got the kiss. They don't like you because of you, they like you because you haven't had your first kiss.
    You're gonna turn 16, which means you're are more closer to finishing HS, where this kind of stupid things happen. Once you're out of HS, no guy would give two shits if you have kissed or not.

Kiss your boyfriend. He cares and shows affection. You like him, and he likes you. So far you haven't given us any reason to not kiss him, but you've given a few to kiss him.
    You'd rather have guys want to take your first kiss, but be alone, than kiss your boyfriend you care so much for? You wanna let the chance of something amazing go away because of some guys that don't care about you?
    I think you're making a mistake.

• Okay. Thanks! And yes Ik the whole question is stupid. I was typing it out like man... people are going to think I'm retarded

• It's up to you to kiss him or not.
    It is your life your relationship others should not tell you what you have to do or not.
    If you think you should kiss him and are ready to kiss him kiss him.
    Kissing is no big deal. If you are to kiss him it is not necessary to kiss him on the lips only you can kiss him on his cheek.
    As far as people are concerned they just poke their noses in other's business.
    After your relationship they will gain interest in some other's relationship.
    I hope you don't break up but if you do you won't be alone there is someone for you too. You are young, beautiful and nice. Guys absolutely love these types of girls.
    Also it is not important that your relationship gains everyone 's interest.
    With time their interest will fade.
    When you think the time is perfect kiss him. After all it is just kissing not rocket science.
    If you want to ask me any other tips no problem message me because your relationship status is somewhat like mine when I started my relationship.

• Kiss his arse.

• Don't let people pressure you into doing it do it when both of you are ready and it feels natural if you do it with pressure it the kiss will be all sloppy and bad.

• You're 15. You don't need to rush anything at this point of life. So take a deep breath and relax about it.

• Okay. I want to kiss him but I don't want everyone thinking that I'm easy or that I'm not worth anything

• If a girl is showing she is interested and attracted, then she can more take her time on doing things. That, and you're a cute kid. You don't have to rush things.

• Okay. Thank you!

• I'm all about feeling... if it feels right put your hand on his cheek and go for them lips. ;-)

• It sounds like you want to kiss him, your just scared no one will like you after you break up because of it. That's not gonna Happen, if you really want to kiss him I don't see why not.

• Kiss your homework.

• That's cute... Now to and kiss him already... :-D

• Hahah 😂
    Ok but I think you should kiss by the way how can you say you both won't last?

• Just kiss him and get it out of the way. FYI, if you don't know already, it's going to be awkard af.

• Dont do it because of pressure do it because you want to and no your womanly value will not go down because of it

• Give him a hint. He'll take it forward. Just make sure that you smell well and pop up some mints before kidding him. And, let it be in a secluded place. In case if things move forward, you know haha

• Just kiss him it is not a big deal.

• My girlfriend was 15 and I was 16 when we shared both of our first kisses. It was awesome. People know they kiss, they don't judge. We're not like tongue wrestling in public though. Just kiss him when you feel ready and explain to him you feel nervous about it. If you don't, he'll think you don't ever want to kiss him and it will hurt his feelings.

• Of course. Just take it slow. Nothing wrong with wanting to. Especially when you're your age. Good luck sweetie. ❤️

• It's just a kiss... do it... if ya don't do it now then yer never gonna do it...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• It's no big deal. If you want to, then you should, but you shouldn't let anyone pressure you into it, kay? You haven't been together very long and if you're too nervous, that's not a bad thing, you can wait a little while until you eel more comfortable :)

• If you are worried that by kissing him nobody else will like you then maybe he isn't the right guy to be your boyfriend. When someone is. My boyfriend I want to kiss them and be kissed by them. I couldn't care less if others are bothered. So if you are worried what other will think, maybe he really shouldn't be your boyfriend.

• KISS him when Your ready! Fuck the rest!

• Don't force it, let it happen when it happens. Make sure your breath doesn't stink, it shuld jusst come natuarally. Kissing is fantastic! good luck!

• If you're just scared then stop it you'll be fine if you're not comfortable don't do it

• I don't know much about him, but he sounds too desperate. (With all the touchy things) But if you really like him go for it. For me my first kiss didn't have a lot of feel afterwards, but now that I look back I wished I would've saved that kiss for someone who was gonna be with me longer. I guess it really just depends on if the moment is right and what your feeling now because when that moment comes you really won't think about the future.

• Wtf kiss him..

• Don't give in to peer pressure go at your own pace. And Remember EVERY first kiss is awkward, whether it's your first kiss ever or with the person you like one way or another you're bound to have at least one awkward first kiss.

• Just do it :) just give him a little peck..

• Yeah he is your boyfriend

• It's easy. Just pucker up a little, make sure your lips are just a little bit moist, make sure you don't clank teeth, and most of all just go with the flow!