Would it be wrong to put another persons number on craiglist for revenge?

This guy blocked his number and was telling me he liked me and all these other things. I got annoyed because he didn't tell me who he was

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the option right now to not let the actions of someone else turn you into the very thing you dislike. Karma is an absolute bitch, and what goes around, comes around. Clearly you have at least some small voice in your head telling you this is wrong--stop, and listen to it, before you end up doing something you'd never want done to you. Besides, revenge is not going to make the situation better, it's not going to make this guy a better person, he's not all of a sudden going to be so sorry for what he did to you. He will just change his number and move on in a second.

What Guys Said 10

• If your standards for your own conduct depend on how others treat you, then you have no standards. If you do that to him, aren't you acting just as poorly as he has acted?

• Depends how you look at it. If you see revenge as 2 wrongs don't really make a right then it's wrong to take any sort of revenge.

If you don't care, then go ahead. I presumed he kept harassing you online or kept texting and calling you. But since you blocked him, I think it's time to move one unless he found other ways to continue contacting you and circumvent the block you had placed for him.

• How can this not sound wrong to you?

• Its very wrong it will just make him blow up on you when you try to apologize.

• People like you need to be arrested for cyber crimes.

• If you resort to childish crap like he did then you are no better. Be the mature person in the scenario and just blow him off.

He is obviously not worth the time or the effort.

• The adult reaction is to forget about it and go on about your life.

"because he didn't tell me who he was"
    And you are seriously asking this question anonymously?

• Also petty and immature.

• That's Fucked up.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8