I don't think he cares about me or am I being petty?

M y car got broken into. I told the guy I'm dating. We talked this morning. After it happened. I haven't heard from him. All day. She never called to see how I was doing. Or if I have my car fixed. To me ITs like he doesn't care about me. or am I being?

Why is it wrong for me to want a simple how are you doing text.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're being petty.

• I don't think so. If perfect strangers show more concern for me than the person im involved with that is a red flag.

• Lol, tks.

• A better question is why do you need the validation? He has a life too. You aren't in danger. Your life hasn't changed much. There's no pressing issue and nothing that can't wait unail the next time you two talk.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Contrary to what you might think. Your car being broken into is not such an interesting story. I don't understand why he should be worried about you. You haven't been beaten, your car was broken into...

• yeah, you're being really petty

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, it's not like your arm was broken by a masked assailant. There is only so much you can say or do when someone else's car gets broken into.