Older girl and younger guy? Is that creepy?

For some reason I'm falling for this guy who's 14 and im 17... I know it sounds really bad but I just like his personality. He keeps hitting on me but I reject him but would it really be so bad if we kissed once? I'm not talking about a serious relationship or anything cuz we don't live close to each other

• That's pretty creepy tbh
  • It's not that bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Although it does not seem like much of an age difference, I think there is a maturity level difference between those two ages.

But if you are just kissing and stuff and having some harmless fun and hanging out then it is not a big diff

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a bit strange not gonna lie. When i was 17, dating a 14 year old just seemed weird to me, but that was just me lol. But at the end of the day, its only three years. My advice is to just wait til both of you are 18 years or older. Its just more simple that way lol.

What Guys Said 8

• At that age... yeah, it's creepy. You're almost an adult, he's not even close.
    If it's wrong for a 17 y/o guy to be with a 14 y/o girl, it's the same if the roles are reversed.

• I see no problem. People are too sensitive about age sometimes, and without good reason.

• Remember it's illegal to have sex with a 14 yo.

• Some people prefer older people, and some prefer younger. Three years is nothing big at all as you get older. 😊
    Just wait at least four years or so before sex, and it's all good. lol 😆

• Personality sure that's it Rolls Eyes.

• it actually is cuz he's not good looking tbh

• actually since women usually outlive men, older woman younger man makes more since in the long run.

• Well to be honest I'd not give a fuck if a 17 year old chick kissed a 14 year old dude... if ya like him go for it... but try to not get into trouble if in case...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why any 14 year old should be with any 17 year old.

• Creepy.
    I'd move on...
    Because I'd feel so damn creepy.

• Too much of an age difference

• He's not old enough to even legally fuck. I think that's strange.

• It's up to you