Guys, would you date a girl who's done drugs before?

We've all done them. I've done painkillers, coke, molly (ectsasy), lucy (acid), huff paint, candyflip (combination of ectsasy and acid) and mary jane (obviously marijuana). I'm not addicted to them and never saw what the big deal was either. I just did them out of curiosity. Acid is a hell of a drug though.
I have not felt the need to do drugs again and wouldn't do it again either. I'm not addicted to them, i have only done them once except for mary jane which i have smoked 4 times but that was a year ago.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, as long as she wasn't currently doing anything hard. I had a very extended experimental phase as well... I find that it can actually help take some of the allure and mystery away and let you go 'yeah, been there done that' and not really feel the need to succumb to additional pressures to do it.

What people have done in their past is irrelevant if it isn't going to affect my future. Interesting people will have led interesting lives, and some of that will involve things that may be questionable to some people.

So yeah, I would, if she was a girl I would date. I wouldn't date her BECAUSE of that fact, but that fact wouldn't be a factor in making me not date her either. If I like her, I will date her. Period. Society is full of idiots, I don't need them telling me who I should or should not date. I can make that decision for myself. And I do, on an individual basis.

What Guys Said 7

• I've done like everything about once so I could honestly careless if my S-O has done it or not as long as she can smille and laugh around me and is okie with my niece calling her aunt or aunty I'm down with daitng her.

• Not if she had ever been addicted; don't need that BS in a relationship. If she just tried some things when she was younger, sure.

• Hopefully not.

• fuck no

• "We've all done them."

Not true at all.

• Your past is your past. You can't change that.
    What matters is that you're not addicted the guy will look past this and like you for who you are.

• Everyone has done stupid stuff in their past and people change. Depending on the girl I would give her a chance.