Girls, Do you mention a "boyfriend" or keep quiet?

You meet a random dude and have a very high sexual attraction for him. You are eager to have casual sex with him.

At the same time you have a boyfriend in a committed relationship.

So how would you deal with this situation?

• Even though you are eager to have casual sex with the random guy you will NOT do it, to be faithful to your boyfriend.
    100% (11)
  • You will NOT mention that you have a boyfriend, before you have casual sex with the random guy.
    0% (0)
  • You always mention that you have a boyfriend, before having casual sex with a random guy you are interested in.
    0% (0)
  • You mention that you have a boyfriend , before you have casual sex with the random guy.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I will never cheat on my boyfriend and I don't care how hot another guy is.. I don't have a desire to be with any other guy sexually.

• Thanks :) That's great !!

• I would never act on it and if that person is a cool person - someone I'd like to have as a friend, I'd be their friend. Of course it would casually happen that I mention having a boyfriend. I wouldn't be like: "Woooah! Before we become friends, I should mention I have a boyfriend. " > that doesn't matter for a TRUE friendship.
    o. O

• Thanks :) Have you been friends with a guy you were sexually interested in?

• Yeah. Attraction and interest - not the same thing.

• cool :))