Guys, when you are on the fence about a girl, what are some things that convince you?

I really like a guy I'm seeing and don't know how to reassure him or for him to take a chance with me. I know that he has to want this or it won't happen. So my question is, what convinces and does it for you, guys, to really want to take a chance with a girl?

I don't know if he is hurting from a long relationship can be a factor to move forward, since he was cheated on in the past.

He texts long and lengthy, but takes a bit of time To plan dates, although they are amazing in the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's different for each person. How can we be able to tell if we don't actually know him? Maybe he's not in his right mind to be getting involved in a serious relationship right now.

What Guys Said 3

• in the end, i consider if she is really into me as much as I am into her. thats the last ending deciding factor.

• Is it Good To text him first? I dont want To bug... Sometimes I feel like letting him reach out To me more

• honestly just go with how you feel, if you feel like texting him then do it.

• Simply smile and be confident and where he isn't sure what to do take the advantage and take the lead lol. Strong confident girls who are single can be intimidating, BUT strong confident girls in a relationship are awesome and in some cases down right sexy.

• I have to be physically and emotionally attracted to her, and I have to trust her.

What Girls Said 0