Did I do right?

This is a long one but i really need your advice.

So about a week or so ago , I was at my friend's house, we are a group of 4 , Me , my crush , a couple. That's my " squad" as the cool kids say it. So we were playing truth and dare and so long story short , I confessed to my crush. She had been through a very weird yet small relationship. At first she got really red then she said " This always happens that one of my friends confesses and then if i say no they go away , I don't want to loose you. " I expected something along the lines of that so i told her that" i just confessed my feelings to you, I don't wanna force you into saying anything , I don't expect an answer from you, just give me your answer when you feel like and I promise nothing will change , I will be there for you.".
Now, I don't know, i feel like i should have given her some kind of deadline , I feel like i will be left hanging. Do you think i should let her know that i want an answer or should i keep it as it is and wait for her to say Yes or no on her own?
She trusts me a lot , We can talk hours on phone and meet at any time possible in school.

Updates:
She also said she isn't interested in relationships right now. And she doesn't want our friendship to get hurt because of this.

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• She only sees you as a friend. I believe that was perfectly clear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If she loves you, why bother yourself about timeline.

0|0
    0|0
    • I sometimes get impatient , I just wanna get a Yes or No from her.

• Most time impatience can make you lose all, you better calm down and take things easy.