Are girls shy or am I just not interesting?

It's been three years since I've had a girlfriend or a girl showed interest, I have a job, I go to school, I'm pretty independent for an 18 year old, and I don't want to brag but I'm pretty good looking and my body is fit because I used to run track

So what exactly am I doing wrong? Am I just boring to girls?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you actually approach females or do you expect them to fall from the sky?

• I would but they look annoyed or in a bad mood at university

• Then stop complaining that you're single :p.

• But i want to approach, but lol y'all should help us out, some eye contact would help

What Guys Said 2

• You have the flock mentality... girls are not going to flock to you just because you have some good traits going on.

You have to get out there and make an effort. Expect to be shot down sometimes but not big deal!

• isn't it weird how the girlfriends I had were the ones who asked me out?

• It is a little weird... but you have to jump in with both feet at some point and now is as good a time as any!

• Man. I feel exactly what you feel I know what you mean.
    But I guess maybe you don't meet girls in places where they show interest most to guys.
    I know many girls who are looking for guys. But they will not give an atom of attention to any hot guy in certain environments

• All I have is school as a place to meet. Did you fix your problem?

• I would but I can't.
      Try different social environments. And step up talk be brave, flirt. Don't be an asshole like me.
      Girls unfortunately are a bit proud. Most of the time they won't show you interest unless you do first.