Coincidental or?

So, yeah. Ever been kinda stuck on an ex before? Long story short, that's kinda where I am at the moment.

Recently I noticed a few similarities between us more than I ever did before.

First thing being, we live exactly a three minute walk away from each other and in exactly the same type of house. A Semi-detached bungalow. I live in number 16. He lives in number 32. He lives in a different street, but our street names both have the initials CR. The streets are perpendicular to each other.

The other thing is, my birthday is the 25th March. His is the 26th March. My mums is the 27th March and his dad's is the 28th March. So yeah, see the pattern there?

Also, when we talked about having kids, we brought up our favourite name for a girl... which funnily enough was Abigail for both of us. We blurted out the name almost in sync. We agreed if we ever had a kid we'd call her that.

Our personalities are very similar in some ways, but strikingly different in others.

I dont know, I guess I just find it strange.

• This is purely coincidence
  • That's pretty strange
  • Seems like there's a little more to it
Come on people, easy poll here.

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing as coincidence.

• Some things are coincidental though, are t they?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0