I'm freaking out?

I know I'm being so crazy right now, but I need someone to help me get my mind off this. I've been talking to this guy for the last 3 weeks. We talk all of the time and we have plans to meet up at the weekend. I do really like him and he seems to like me too.

So today, we were snapchatting and he opened my snapchat and didn't reply until an hour later. He sent me a picture of him at the pub. Now he could be with his friends, his workmates, I don't know. He hasn't opened the last one I sent him yet. I am freaking out right now that he might be on a date with another girl though.

I know I'm being crazy because we're not even together so he's free to do what he pleases and he probably isn't even on a date, but I can't help but freak out and feel anxious about it!! Can someone please tell me something I can do to get my mind off this whole thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You freaking out is worse than anything else. Show that you are it sitting around freaking out with every little thing he does. Show confidence in your ability to attract him and be desired by him. No one gets married in the first date even if he is with someone.

Give him space to have experiences and a life outside of what ever relationship you might have.

Smothering makes most guys run. This seems like early signs of smothering. So what if he glances at your chat but doesn't respond till he has time. Give him space to respond. Don't harass.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you've gone mad! He is nothing of yours and you need to stop obsessing over him, even if he was your boyfriend you sound like you've lost your marbles if you are going this insane ober the fact he's at a pub and isn't dying to answer your snaps...

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I had women that'd stress over me like that

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you freaking out? It's not like he is your property. He's not even dating you, which means he is free to do whatever he wants. I think you should stop being obsessed with him and you should find other things to do with your time.