Why do girls only like buff guys?

All the girls I know like guys who are big and no matter how hard I try, I'll always be thin and I don't like it. No girls ever seem to like me, ever. Every mate I have, has had some girl after him at some point. I never have! Sometimes I think they might but it's just me being hopeful, I hate it. I'm 21 for crying out loud, someone should have done by now!
I get matches on tinder, I can't be that terrible and I have plenty of friends but no girls ever seem to like me!
I just really don't know what to do. The criteria that you need to fit into for girls to like you, I never fit into. I just feel like I'm wasting my time andit's making me really upset.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't get this. I've never been particularly buff. I've been in shape but that is it.

Everyone on gag needs to get their heads out of the sand and realize that girls and boys are people like you. Their preferences are the same as well. Heck, most people are on clouds from just being noticed.

I don't need to feel bad about my appearance but if I want a girl to fall for me the trick has always been to talk to her and let it shine through I'm interested.

Near all men here having trouble are basically holed up and lacking any assertiveness. Shy guys. Shyness doesn't work unless you're cute. Are you? If not you need to get used to the idea of taking the first step or two.

What Girls Said 4

• Muscles are one of my biggest turn offs, so yeah. Average weight and musculature is good, like when there's a smooth stomach.

• I don't actually want a "buff" guy. I just like guys who are on the leaner side.

• ew! I definitely don't want a buff guy.

skinny to slight chub please

• I hate buff guys

What Guys Said 2

• Actually... they don't...

• Dude if ya have money then yer gonna have way more chicks than buff guys... trust me...