When you don't like someone, do you tell them or do you ignore them?

• Tell
  • Ignore

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very difficult to answer, if you don't tell them, you'll hurt them but at least they will be able to move on.
    If you ignore them, it won't hurt them that much, bit they won't be able to move on before knowing what you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to ignore them first.. but tell them if they keep on bothering me..

What Guys Said 8

• I think you should just ignore them.. if you go and say anything to them at all.. it would then seem to me that you just want to keep something going with this person and cause more heart ache to you.. because the person you said it to.. my thinking is.. say to him or her self.. I got under their skin now I think I will keep it this up and that is most likely what they hoped for anyways from the start.. but if you just ignore and do not even worry about that person at all.. there is no backlash.. period

• ignoring seems to work just fine... distancing yourself.
    Telling them is like trying to fix things... just "X" out...

• I tell them. And I make sure not to leave them a way to misunderstand or think they can make me like them just by trying. It's the fastest way to stop them from bothering me, if I ignore them but can't distance myself from them (Example: A coworker) they'll still try to be friendly or keep up appearances. Flat out rejection is best - quick, easy and hassle free.

• I just ignore them, but then again I also ignore people whom I just don't seem to share a common social context with.

• Eh well lets see... If I don't like them at all I probably will flat out not know they exist. If I like them, but there are things about them that trouble me then I usually express my dissatisfaction bluntly... Though I should probably be more sensitive, I like to keep things simple and honest with people I care about.

• i usually try to ignore them and only interact with them when i have to like at school or work. anything out side that i wouldn't give them the time of day

• Keep it to your self unless there affecting your life

• I just ignore them... just letting shit out like that makes you to opinionated!

What Girls Said 2

• Do people actually do that?

• I just ignore them.. Pretend like they don't exsist and can't see them.