Whats wrong with him?

So these past 3 days my boyfriends been acting really weird. No more cute texts, no more sitting by me at lunch, heck he hasn't even been talking to me. I asked him what's going on. He said he's been stressed out and kinda upset. He didn't tell me why. But the next day he completely ignored me. Wasn't talking to me at school or anything at all. I was basically invisible.

So, his best friend and my best friends kept asking him what's wrong and if he still wants to be in a relationship with me, he keeps avoiding that question. Like my bff called him and asked him what's wrong and that he should talk to me and I guess he just hung up the phone. I texted him and asked him if he wanted to be in a relationship still and what was wrong, he just said "Idk". I texted him and asked him what it meant but he still won't respond. I don't know what to do... I'm really worried.😥

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose these are the signs that he is beginning to lose interest in the relationship. However since it's been 3 days it's a little too early to say, you can give it a bit more time.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just break up with him. He's growing distant and especially since he said that didn't know if he wants a relationship with you, that's a red flag and he's basically saying no but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. If he's just blowing you off, avoiding you and pretending you don't exist, then just leave the relationship, especially since he ignored his best friend when his friend asked about you. So just leave the boy.

• Thanks, we did break up.

• If he comes back for you, give him the cold shoulder and treat him exactly the way he treated you.

• I will.