Should I text him?

Well I haven't talked to him in about 2 wks. So should I text him or just wait and see if he'll text me at some pt.

Actually just found out yesterday that he just had a baby girl a month ago. That was shocking cause 9 months ago he was messing around with me. He said he didn't tell any1 not even his mom until the chick was 8months along.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I would text message him. Actually it might be a compliment to him to show that you are interested in him. For a guys perspective when we have to initiate all text messaging in the beginning of a relationship it kind of wears down on our confidence. We think "does she like me? or is she thinking about me?" When a girl does not initiate a conversation at least once or twice guys start to back off because we think to ourselves "I am just wasting my time apparently she is not interested in me or she would have given me a sign if she was."

• Last time I texted him he said he was in class so I say "you can text me later if you would like" and he said "ok". But he never did. So I decided to stop. Will it look like I miss him if I do?

• My advice would be not to email him again until he emails you. If he doesn't make the effort to then he's not worth it.

• "hesaysim2sexy" I think you should not email him again. I am sorry I am not sure he has a lot of interest in you. my advice is to talk to other guys and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to text him at least once. Tell him how you feel and if he doestn respond, you then have the moral highground to move on. But remember, only once or after that it gets needy.

• I don't want to text him anymore because of the why he treated me and didn't tell me that he was expecting a child even though he knew I cared about him. I've moved on and I told him congrats so I feel like I'm the bigger perso and there's closure.

What Girls Said 5

• If he hasn't texted or called you, I wouldn't waste my time on it. If he was interested he would have called by now.

• Ever heard of that old way of actually CALLING and talking with the other person?

• You should text him, and invite him to like a bar to play pool with other people or something. That's always a goodie. ;)

• Noo that happend to me, and the stupid boy said, "ive been busy, bros over hoes" I was like you d*** :| so id advise not too hell text if he's still interested , avoid getting hurt like I did :| xxx

• I haven't spoken to him in almost 3 months and I'm actually proud that I haven't. I'm actually ova him.

• It's been 2 weeks, I doubt he'll text you. If you really like him, then send him a quick text. If not, then just move on to the next guy