Distance, slept with someone else?

The guy I am seeing went away to uni.
He says he loves me & wants to be with me when he is finished at the end of the year but we are not together together now.
He slept with someone last week & although he says he loves me & only has feelings for me it does hurt.
I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him.

How can someone LOVE you and sleep with somebody else? Not possible, he does not love you. He may love you as a friend but not as a couple. End of story.

Do not worry, I know it feels bad now, but you will meet someone else and you will be very happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The same exact situation happened to me and I truly regret not walking away with my pride intact when I first found out. I am so loyal that I put myself through emotional and mental hell trying to get over his sloppy, careless, selfish choice. Our relationship was never the same. My respect for him as a man seemed to plunge no matter how much I tried to forgive him. If I wasn't feeling intensely angry over the situation then I was deeply depressed. I wondered if there were bits and parts of the incident that he fantasized about. It destroyed our whole relationship. Please learn from me and don't put yourself through that mess. He's the one who made the horrible choice, he should have to live with it not you.

• One year later, myself esteem is completely diminished, my pride is still hurt, and we can't function in a healthy way because he couldn't control his cock. Leave him and get away from the emotional mess while you still can.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't know what to do?

I mean you know that he slept with someone else and you are asking what to do? Well you should break up with him, immediately.

• You forget about him. He cheated. He lied. There's no reason for you to stay with him. Even though you're not together now, he can't just say "I love you", and then sleep with someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• dump the bastard.