I told a guy to leave me alone, and now I want him back?

I dated this guy, and he disappeared... he finally resurfaced a long while later and I basically told him not to contact me again. He hasn't and now I feel like I ruined everything and want his attention again. How so I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, why would want a guy back who has disappeared once before? I mean he did it once and broke your trust so there is every chance he can do it again.

However if you are absolutely sure you want to be with him, then contact him, arrange a meeting and have a discussion with him, ask him to assure you that he will not disappear again. If he gives you an assurance then you may have a chance of being with him again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologize to him and tell him that you were wrong.

What Guys Said 6

• Say you're sorry. I was in this exact situation and when she said she was sorry we made up and now are best friends again, no dating anymore, but best friends is alright with me.

• Apologise. Be prepared that he might assume you're going to change your mind again and stop liking him again, and say 'no'.

• 2|1
    • Very helpful, thank you. I know it seems crazy. I was just angry because he left for weeks w/no contact.

• The only thing you can do is get in contact with him and act as you normally would. If he brings it back up, apologize

• hmmmm you too can do the resurfacing this time around, provided you have his contacts.

• Should I wait to contact him for a month or no? I'm kinda worried that he is seeing someone else. I was told that if he was really interested in me, he would try to come back. It's been two weeks now, and I haven't heard from him.

• Try and contact him, listen to his tone and language for signs of interest in you. That should clear up issues.

• Do you want him to contact you again because you want to date him again? because if not, then you shouldn't get back in touch.

• You told him off, so its on you to reopen contact.

Call him, ask to do something

What Girls Said 0