How and when to have the talk?

I met a guy 3 weeks ago through mutual friends and we have been hanging out amd texting since. We both admitted we like each other when drunk and we kiss everytime we are together but we havnt slept together
he's kinda quiet and we're both in our 20s. I would like to know what he wants from this as in a relationship, casual thing etc but i don't know how to bring this up or if i should just let him lead the way in due time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the right to know and ask. Just ask directly. "What do you want from me?"

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to find out is to ask him. I'd say let him lead the way. Don't dedicate or put your whole heart into it just yet, give it time to see where it's going.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you go with in official dates or something? cauze maybe he is just chilling with you and that's it

• Just bring it up. No special way to do it just do it. Say you're wondering how he sees you're relationship because you want to make sure you're both on the same page.

What Girls Said 0