What does mean when a girl seems to like you but doesn't text back?

Well I meant this girl at school 2 weeks ago she's a senior I'm a junior, I've never talked to her before until 2 weeks ago but before that I already new her cousin cuz we've been friends but anyways I started a conversation with her and recently we been walking and talking when we see each other or sometimes we just wave at each other if we see one of us passing by,. We communicate well and she also glances at me in school when she's like in the hallway I use to doubt it lol but even my best friend tell me he noticed it and so finally I got her number today I texted and she didn't reply till bout 2 hrs later than I replied, like 30 mins late because I was driving but than she never texted me back so what can this mean?

What Girls Said 1

• Either she's busy or she's not really interested unfortunately.

• Alright thank you well only time will tell I guess

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it could mean that she is not the kind of person who is prompt or quick with the replies, it could be that she is one of them who takes their own sweet time to reply. This is never a good sign, it doesn't matter whether she likes you or not, this is never a good sign and it does indicate that she is not as interested in you as you are