Is what I'm doing "wrong" if I am seeing multiple guys at the same time yet none specified "exclusivity"?

I'm 21. I used to really want a meaningful relationship and to have a "one and only" but I guess I met the wrong dude.. He used me and ever since, I don't want a relationship at all. I want to sleep around (safely and not with just anyone... I mean just have sex without any other relationship). I don't want someone to get to know me or for me to get to know another. I need to focus on myself but I still am very promiscuous.

I've been having sex with one guy for the last 2 months, every few weeks. We live 45 min apart. I met another guy a few days ago at my college and he's just realllllyyyyy into me. I like him too... I can get down with his personality. But I think he's really falling for me. He told me he hasn't felt so right with someone before, he gets me coffee each day, doesn't pressure me for sex, wants to get to know me... And it's freaking me out. The past 2 months I've gotten used to being fucked and then thrown. I have fully fallen for the guy I'm having sex with only for him to reject it. We still have sex but I need to pretend I don't have feelings for him, even tho I do. Now, I met this new dude. We've made out and kissed a lot, and he wants to spend all day with me.

is it wrong to not tell him about my sex bud and vicsa versa? (However you spell it lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost love, I get it. But instead of fixing it, you broke it more and more. You can be called a whore, a bitch, a slut, or anything related to it and judging by your actions it's true... but I will not... because you've fallen so low that any normal person will simply feel sad for you and not judge at all. There's nothing to judge...

I advice you to stop treating yourself this way... You can still change this...

I really feel sorry for you. Because I see what was once an amazing girl... just met some bad people... and no one to help her.

I pray for you. I will really do.

Please take care of yourself and good luck.

• Thank you, but I don't think this makes me less amazing as a person. I met a guy, he broke me more than anyone has, and I picked up his behavior. I became whah broke me because that's how I have to survive.

• Well... if not less... then you could have been far more. But either way... take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about them caring about being exclusive but I know any guy will freak if he finds out your having sex with another guy. The way a guy once explained it to me was that no guy wants to dip his laddle into a soup pot where some other guy had his laddle. I think laddle means penis lol

What Guys Said 9

• yes its unfair to the new guy who has feelings for you. . you have a chance to be with someone who really wants to be with you, yet you are setting him up just like the "wrong guy" did. be open and honest about what you want other wise your just going to hurt and look like a person who you dont want to be though of.

• You're dating around. Nothing wrong with that at all.
    Most single people do this.

• I think its messed up but you're obviously just going to do what you want regardless

• Yes it is.

Choose one life or the other. Trying to have both will lead to more heartache.

I would suggest the new guy. Good guys become scarce the more you discard their feelings.

• You may not be crossing the line, but you're definitely at it.

• What would be crossing?

• Why? Are you looking to cross it? You seem to be leaning over it now.

• As long as you tell and are honest with all of them then no it's not wrong.

• Ditch the Zero and get with the Hero

• That is fucked man.

• Why don't you tell him about you commitment issues. So how hard he falls after that ditty.

• Then I'd probably lose him

What Girls Said 1

• I have friends just like you and I don't think its wrong. Just be honest with them. They might have a problem with it, but if they do they can always just leave.