How often do I expect to hear from him?

Hey all.

So I have been dating this guy close to 6 months and it has been fun. And I do like him a lot

I have a few issues that I can't figure out
.
firstly this guy is a home boy, he prefers to stay home and watch sports or movies but when it come to me I am more of let's go try a new restaurant or there is a spa I want to try. Should I suggest these activities or just join being a stay home person?

Secondly I wanted to find out about how often should I expect to hear from him in a week. he sometimes takes a few days without contacting me but always text back and pick up his phone whenever I contact him
Also after 6 months is it appropriate for me to ask him what does he want or where is this going to?

What Guys Said 1

• Mix it up. Stay at home one night then to a new restaurant the next time hall are together. Tell him that's what you would like to do.

Maybe he is busy or isn't sure where y'all are at so he doesn't want to come off needy by txting you a lot.

Yes it's very appropriate.

What Girls Said 1

• Interesting! I was wondering the same thing... is he a busy guy?

• Not really busy. he works 8 hours a day , gym then home