The guy I like has a kid. Is it too much?

I am 19 years old and I met this guy tht is 23. He asked me out and I said yes but know I looked through his photos and I can see that he ha s asmall kid (maybe around 3 years old) and now I am not sure if I want to date him. Am i being too picky or really is just too much? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like him give him a shot, and maybe this child is a friend's or something. However, remember that you will not be priority one on his list. If he is a good father he will always put you second to his child.

What Guys Said 1

• That is totally a personal question you can only ask yourself, you are not doing anyone any favours by getting involved if you are not ready for the responsibility of the child though.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I love kids, so I'd go out with him. Since he just asked you out and you're unsure, why don't you just give him a chance. If you don't feel comfortable, walk away before you get serious.

• Be picky. Personally I wouldn't date someone with a kid

• He asked you out and didn't tell you that he has a kid?

• He did not mention him but in his photos is very obvious that is his kid.

• For me it would be too much, yes.