Guys would you date a tall girl?

I'm 5'9 1/2 and with heels on I'm 5'10
Some guys refuse to date me because I'm tall. They prefer short girls.

0|1
1|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls have long legs.
    I LOVE long, elegant, smooth, perfect legs. One of the sexiest things.

Small girls can be unbelievably adorable (and have great legs in proportion), but I love tall girls.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel like they're the most graceful things I ever see! =)
    So tall, poised and the legs are always incredible - no exceptions. I'm sure you'll have a dude that will more than appreciate what you've got to offer. ;)

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• A girl asked me that before, and I jokingly told her that I'd climb. Basically, I don't really care if she's an inch or a foot taller if she likes me as much as I like her. I'm an artistic individual too, so I see beauty where a lot of people get all judgmental and closed-minded. Granted, a girl once told me that she'd like me if I was taller, and that kinda hurt, so I think I know where you're coming from. Some guys/ girls will never be interested in us because they don't like things about us that we can't change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I know most tall girls refuse to date a guy under 6 ft and that even if a girl did date a guy my height she would view it as settling.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would. i actually have a little thing for girls who are taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, so you mean tall for a girl. Still not too tall overall though, I'd definitely date someone your height. Unless the girl were 7 feet, I don't think I'd have a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya tall girls are hot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys will care yes. Everyone has their preferences but others like tall girls, some prefer them. A lot of guys height is not an issue. It shouldn't be with anyone in my opinion (superficial).

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would and to me a tall girl is when she is over 6 '0 tall with out heals. if you think its a problem give up the shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhh I prefer em short to average.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10 isn't that tall

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10 is a great height. Don't let it dissuade you. The average supermodel height.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... I' 6'5" myself, so it's nice if she's taller too. but the height doesn't really matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • not if she´s taller than me. i personally just don´t like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you shorter than me (5''11) or at the same night I don't consider you tall so sure I guess I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only perfer tall girls for date. Because I'm 5"11.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'10, so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not have this criteria in my consideration

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!! I've really been into tall girls lately... long legs are so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I am barely 5'10 and would definitely date a woman who is your height. I would date a woman who is over 6 feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not and even you wouldn't date a short guy. Although I do like tall girls, they are better and more appealing n attractive to me , BUT I feel so awkward , weird, effeminate and inferior next to tall girls.
    Neither would I go for a tall girl no matter how nice of a person she is NOR would any tall girl go for short guy like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer tall girls, provided their breast size matches their height.
    Seriously, a small chick with a huge bust would look hideous.
    A 5'9 girl with 86cm bust is good enough to gimme a nosebleeds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if a girl that tall is cool with dating a 6'3 guy because that's my height...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wid heels on yer not 5'10"... but more like 6'1"-6'2"... there are no half inch heels...

But anyway sure... if she accepts her being taller why not?

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!