A dating site for whites only?

A dating site has been created that is specifically for white people. What are your opinions on it? I think it's called wherewhitepeoplemeet. com

TV I don't mind it, everyone has theit "prefernces" there's one for every other race so why not?

• Good idea
  • Bad idea
  • I'd use it
  • It's useless/pointless

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an idea., good or bad depends if it's a project with quality.
    People that prefer white people, may get more chances of getting who they like.

It's the same as sites only for catholics, or forums that only talk about oranges.

It's not about hating the rest, but about offering what others want.
    Freedom obviously, and no one have anything to talk bad about it,

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ironic, because the reason there's sites like Blackpeoplemeet or Asiandate was because the majority of mainstream dating sites were too white. Funny.

What Guys Said 38

• it's actually called farmersonly. com

• Yeah I've heard of it. And of course some people (you know who you are) begin again to complain about racism. Because when white people want to have interests specific to them as a race, it's called racism, fascism, supremacism to those professional anti racists.
    Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...qQmmm1sx1e99o1_1280.jpg

• I feel like I touched a topic that is personal to you. by the way anti racist isn't code for anti white it's code for anti racist unless you're implying all white people are racist?

• Mate, this is my question 👋👋

• I'm a star wars fan. I was quoting Stormtrooper Gary.

• i voted A not that i necessarily think it's a good idea but other races have sites dedicated to hooking up people of the same race. there are religious based sites as well.

i hate the idea that people would think their ONLY great partner would be someone of the same race. I do think it sets us back in a way. but what i'd want isn't really important

• I don't care. There's a dating site for different races and religions, so why not? It's still gonna get called racist though.

• It's as racist as straights only dating sites are homophobic

• It's kinda stupid. It's probably a congregation of racists. People can have whatever preferences they want, but there is nothing about a traditional site that prevents them from doing that. It's not like they don't have a choice at a conventional site. The only reason for a white only site is to be racist and/or make some kind of lame statement. But sure, they can do it if they want. I wouldn't think much of anyone who went there though.

• Less profile to search through I guess

• @TheFlak36 You're a dumb fuck idiot. Fuck off asshole.
      Oh, did I mention that you're an idiot?

• Nah he believes he has the "best logic in Europe", I'm starting to think he's a troll.

• I don't care but I'd be questioning the kind of people I'd meet on a site where only white people date. I'm not attracted to all races equally but if you can only date white people and nothing else you're probably a bit narrow minded. I for instance like east Asian girls & white girls the most, latin girls can also be hot and the other races I'm less attracted to. Of course that can change over time. I didn't used to know that I liked Asian girls because I never saw any (except some 60 year old tourists). Anyway what I'm saying is I think keeping a open mind is important and this site is basically the opposite of that. So I wouldn't go on it but if someone did wanna use it I wouldn't care, everybody can do their own thing.

• A better idea is dating sites for mixed couples bc though people are harder to find.

• I think it is a very good idea for like-minded people to connect with each others. Although I'm not a white supremacist

• If it gets racists off the mainstream dating sites, then great!

• They should start doing mash ups, like white girls and black guys only, or Chinese girls and white guys only.

• That's a really good idea and would be much more useful than these sites.

• But why? Literally, what's the point of it? If you had a strong enough preference to a certain race to go on such a website, you might as well just search only for people of a certain race. I'm sure dating sites allow you to do that. Even if they don't you can just look at the people from that race you like.

• FarmersOnly. com lol

• What is the big deal, there are Black Asian Jewish only dating sites.

There is nothing wrong, if someone wants to date only within their race.

• They have dating sites for every other ethnicity so why not whites. What ever floats your boat.

• Is it really that hard to find another White person on a regular site?
    Jeez what's with people needing to divide themselves into separate groups? We live in the West we get to meet people of other backgrounds experience different cultures and you want to stick to your own kind only.

• Some people are closed-minded like that

• I think its fine, its stupid to get butthurt talk about being hypocritical...
    https://www.blacksingles.com/

• It's easy to understand people's butthurtedness though because white people are the majority in the US so I feel like there are more white people on dating sites already... I've never used one though so I don't know.

• There's already a dating site for white people. It's called anywhere ever.

• That's true since they are the majority pretty much throughout western communities

• Good idea from a business perspective as a user you could pick your ethnicity in the options in regular dating sites so kind of point less especially if they charge a fee.

• I guess it's the same as dating sites for other ethnicities, the only notable difference is that it's less necessary because there's more white people.

• If every other race has their own dating website, white people should too. I don't believe in racial separation though

• Blackpeoplemeet. com exists, why not one for whites? I don't use online dating and never will, but this seems like a harmless thing.

• I really don't care. And I'm not white. I'm yellow - Asian. lol

If the site only caters a specific group of people, why not people who doesn't belong to that group find some other sites that caters to their group/that covers more groups?

If it will be called racism by non-whites, why are they even "forcing" themselves there in the first place? Not like it's the only dating site out there.

• Exactly why would a non-white even want to go on a white dating site? NOBODY THERE WILL WANT YOU lol (not you, I mean them)

• Yeah but then people will be like "this site is racist".

• Lol "White People Meet"

• Its reasonable. There are all kind of dating sites based on everything from education to religion. Its racist but if there are black, Asian, muslim dating sites then its only fair as you can't hold one to a higher standard.

• Well there's dating sites for black, Asians, and all other races

• It's not really that bad. People have preferances

• it is stupid, but so is all other online

• I don't care. Why would my opinion matter, anyways?

• Letting other people know what you think of it, voicing your opinion idk?

• I mean, I'm not a pure-blooded European. I don't have really any say in the matter.

• I don't give a FUCK

• Some people are more attracted to white people I guess. Nothing wrong with that. It is a bit weird tho, given how many white people there are in this country, they're not hard to find lol

• That's my take on this whole thing too

• I'm never going to have a serious relationship with any girls who's even kissed a black guy. If I find out she had, I'd break up with her.

• why? what does it have to do with color it's just a color smh

• @IsabellaCarlos White girls who've hooked up with black guys are walking red flags. They usually have a lot of issues. You'll see it when you're older.

• I'm guessing you're the type of person who thinks all black guys are thugs so any white female that dates one isn't respectable or dated them for the wrong reasons, right? And you'd think having a black man as your president would eliminate those stereotypes smh.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 18

• Well considering they have:

ChristianMingle for Christians only
    Blackpeoplemeet for blacks
    Asiandate for Asians
    Latinopeoplemeet for Latinos...

Please explain how this could POSSIBLY be racist or a bad idea?

How is it ONLY racist if white people do it?

• dont forget beautifulpeople. com for beautiful people

• You're right, it's as racist as a site like straightpeoplemeet. com would be homophobic.

• @ikissedtheskyonce You obviously are unable to read humor. And you also are unaware of how tumblr and iFunny work if you don't get the humor in the first place.

• i think it's messed up.

• A good way of gathering up the messed up people and purging them out of normal dating sites though, so I don't mind

• I don't care. It's not something I'd ever go on but it's whatever. And honestly if race is a requirement for some people why not weed out the ones who care so much to begin with to begin with.
    There are sites for every other race/religion/weird fetish. Why is this one a big deal?

• Just one *to begin with lol... my fingers must have been excited 😂

• That's why I couldn't care less for the site bc is removes those types of people from regular sites and everyone's happier

• I see no reason why there should be a problem with it. Other races can have their own sites like this so why not white people? It's only fair. Don't see the point in limiting the people you'll date to only one race though, whether your own or different. Still, people are allowed to have their preferences.

• I mean why not. There are plenty of religious sites or racist sites already. Everytime I go online an ad tells me that hot Asian women want to be with me. I know there are black dating sites as well, so why not?

• Really? I thought that was just someone being funny over Facebook. If that's a real thing I found it hilarious that there's a billboard out there for it and that there had to be "where" in the web address lol.

• I don't really understand these sites. I don't have a problem with it, but can't you usually tell what race someone is by looking at their profile picture?

• um , so does this exclude half white folks cause they are white too just half.. lol... smg the fact there is even dating sites based off skin color is dumb

• All races have their own sites it seems. There is black people meet, and even Latin American date sites. My point is, why not. i do believe its stupid though, love should have no color.

• I don't believe anyone is really missing out.

• Why not..

• why not?

• Blehh

• What the hell kind of question is That?

• im russian. and i wouldn't just date russia guys i would date any race that is my type

• I think it's a good idea. It's a good way to prevent racism in dating sites.

• I dont care if white people meet up in some dating sites. There a lot of dating sites for many races and religion groups. There's nothing racist about it. Also as a brazilian I'm really confused why Americans so much pay attention to race card. Your country is really mixed with different cultures and history.

• I'm not American and I'm not bothered about race at all. I just wanted to know what people thought about it.

• There is already a dating website for whites only its called stormfront. org

Lmao

• I don't know if I should be taking you seriously or not...