How to remind my boyfriend it's my birthday?

Ok so we've been dating for a little over a month. When we first started talking I told him my birthday because we were both born in March and he asked the day. However this was a couple months ago and he forgets a lot of things, he's just forgetful. I don't wanna be like "hey my birthdays on Monday" because I don't actually expect a big to-do, but I mean, I want it to be acknowledged haha. So what do I say to sort of remind him? Without being annoying and just saying "hey Monday's my birthday btw". How do I bring it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was wondering what have to do on monday? If your not busy would you like to come over and like celebrate my b day with me? and then if he's all like ah Sh*t I forgot its a way he can remember and then you can avoid the blow up if he forgot. Cause FYI guys can be just a sensitive as girls. (We deny it cause we want to be strong for you but saying hurtful stuff can actually really hurt us if we are actually trying to be as best of a boyfriend we can be.)

Most Helpful Girl

• In casual conversation with him you could mention your plans for the week and slip in "my parents are having a birthday dinner for me" or "my girlfriends are taking me out for my birthday" or "I'm not going to study on my birthday" I don't know your exact situation but just that there are ways of letting him know without actually TELLING him.

What Guys Said 7

• When you and him are alone one night go into the washroom an, come walking out wearing nothing at all.. then say I only had my birthday clothes

• I fail to see why, "Btw, Monday is my birthday" shouldn't bee good?
    Whats wrong with it?

• I can't believe we're both 19 this month what's the chances of that we both meet and born the same time.
    Hint hint

• even if he's forgetful, he should remember your birthday. don't tell him anything, no hints or anything. and see if he remembers it. if he doesn't.. maybe you should look for another boyfriend

• Expecting too much out of someone.

don't even give hints or anything of the sort. Be direct and honest. Don't play games.

Straight up tell him my birthday is on ______.

• Make sure it's on your facebook. People usually get notifications on peoples' birthdays. Remembering peoples' birthdays is the only thing facebook is good for now.

• I'm sure you have him on Facebook and he can tell when your birthday is. That is if he cares enough

What Girls Said 6

• Be like "wow just 5 days till my bday and I still don't know what to do!" or "I can't believe my bday is on Monday wtf I feel like I just turned 18? where did time go?"

• Say, " I wonder what my parents are going to get me for my birthday." Or,"I can't believe I'll be 19 on Monday."

• Write it on his face while he's sleeping so he'll be reminded everytime he looks in the mirror

or u know u could just tell him

• I would say be like I can't believe in two weeks a few days etc I'm turning this age and he'll be like omggg

• Ask him if he's free that so you can hang out for your birthday?

• Get his phone and put a reminder in it of your birthday also u can tell him your birthday every other day until he remembers like I did to my boyfriend