Can someone rip out your heart after a breakup?

I just don't have the energy anymore! After my last relationship of 4 years. It seems as tho I don't really care how I use to. I use to have more of a fight to make the relationship work. But now when dating I can care less if a guy wants to stay in my life or not. The most recent relationship I had last 2 months he broke up with and I never call him to ask why I just left it alone. I really like him You would think I would at less try to see why but I didn't. Why is that? is my heart actually broken?

What Guys Said 1

• No. That's the way you should be, but I currently don't feel like explaining it, so, at least for now, I'm just going to go with a quote that says some of it.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    —Eleanor Roosevelt

What Girls Said 2

• No, you shouldn't have to chase someone for them to stay. If they never call you back then fuck them. I have never ever cared about dating or anything, I never went though that whole craze phase but when I found my boyfriend I never had to chase him or change the way I felt or anything. If you can care less about dating be honest to the person when you start seeing them, just tell them something like 'Hey I'm not here to fuck around' if you want something serious tell someone so you'll know if you're wasting your time on them up front or not.

• Oh damn. I sort of know that feeling :p.
    I feel like I have no energy anymore to devote to any relationship.
    I don't know how to help you with that though. I don't even know how to help myself.