Im 25 and never had a girlfriend, should I stop trying?

The closes I've gotten was I got her number, then she just blew me off. I understand that there are many variables that would lead to me getting rejected. I'm more mad at myself for you know maybe not going that extra bit or whatever. I've tried dating sites. I message girls they don't reply. I don't ask my friends to set me up cause they date younger girls. I prefer my age or a couple years younger. Not like 18. I am nice guy, I know nice guys don't finish last but it's getting frustrating to try and just end up back in square one. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's discouraging. I genuinely don't have great advice for you on this but I will say don't give up. You have a lot of life to live and many opportunities to come. Look for ways to positively change and grow and most likely something will happen. But even if it never does find happiness in yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Mmmm I am almost 19 and I have never had a girlfriend. I have strong reasons to believe that two female friends of mine had crushes / feelings for me but I did not like them back so nothing happened. I probably won't have a girlfriend anytime soon unless I start going out more. I've been an introvert for many years and I'm not really trying to change that so I guess it's my fault. I have no advice for you, other than what other people have said to me. You don't have to think too much, just be confident and ask some girl you like out. Don't stop trying.

• Do you still have your online dating profile?

• That's up to you. I'm the same age and same situation and I gave up

• I'm in your situation and there are times I hate being born male because of what I have to do in the mating game