Guys, which do you prefer?

• Stick Skinny
  • Skinny
  • Slim
    Vote C
  • Average
    Vote D
  • Curvy
    Vote E
  • Chubby
    Vote F
  • Overweight
    Vote G
asdfghjkl

010

Most Helpful Guy

• In all fairness I have a tendency to be attracted to a range which spans from average to overweight, I really like curvy, but if you are a bigger girl that is fine with me too. Granted I'm married, but were I single again and I was approached by a girl who was interested, I'm no so caught up in preferences that I would quibble over her weight so much, if she was bigger thats fine, if she is skinny that's fine too. I'm all about accepting people for the way they are. I figure if they are attracted to me and accept me for the way I am, then I can do the same, besides there are many different elements that go into attraction, which I know must sound strange coming from a guy, but that is how I honestly feel. :-)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• I don't want a woman in my life, but to answer your question I would go for Vote C that is "Slim" type.

• curvy is fine... i'd rather not bump bones. but they have to be curved in the right places too.

• from b to f, dependent on how the girl looked overall of course.

• I'll take slim 👍

• A curvy slim woman.

• Nowadays, People think curvy is overweighed so Ima go with skinny. If your curvy means skinny with big boobs then that

• everything from super skinny to average is fine to me. curvy is good too but the curves need to be on the right places... chubby... it's possible but I'm very picky

• Ideally, between curvy and slim. Chubby and skinny is acceptable.

• I care about attractive face and personality way more than body

What Girls Said 0