I have given up on women?

Women play too many games, its like you can't be a real person around them. If you're not mr ass hole then they don't want you or something I would rather be a guy that cares about them. Anyone else feel the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1- if the woman is playing games, you're either dating young and/or immature girls. Or she is damaged from another gy and is on defense mode. Or she isn't interested in you but she doesn't want to be mean or hurt your feelings so she's nice, and you confuse that nice with "you have a chance". More often than not its the first one or the last one I just listed. The last one is the most common, and men and women both do that.

2. Not all women want assholes. But no woman wants a doormat stage 5 clinger. And it's usually the doormat stage 5 climbers that say women only wnat assholes. If a woman is interested in you, and I mean actually interested, you will know. Don't be the guy who gets friend zoned and hangs onto that rope for dear life hoping that everything nice she says or does means she's actually interested and you're about to escape the friend zone, or that she'll wake up one day and realize she loves you. Don't be the doormat who is available and at her beck and call 100% of the time. Don't let her talk about other men with you, don't be her guy pal. Don't let her push you over or use you. Don't be so relentlessly open for her. If you take everything I just said and applied it to a female, you will understand more of where I'm coming from. No guy wants a girl to be a doormat stage 5 clinger who's always touchy and needy and always forgiving. It comes off as desperate and creepy and no one likes that.

If you are not like any of this, not even with one girl you were burned by, and you just posted this question based off of your experience with one woman, I don't know what to tell you other than obviously one person doesn't represent them all. One asshole doesn't mean all men are assholes. Just that ONE man was an asshole.

Most Helpful Guy

• As to playing those well-known games - I give you one important piece of advice-

I've had many girls play said games with me, but as soon as I confronted them about this, they were suddenly quiet and didn't know what to say !

For example, I had a girl who was 20 too I'd met on Tinder, she'd sent me a "super like", but she told me "she doesn't know whether she has time the next weekend to meet up" -
    At age 20, anyone who is sound-minded has the ability to plan that far ahead and is able to set priorities - she was a college student too -

I happen to be a psychology student and I have a book that deals with "critical thinking" and this book teaches you not to believe everything and question everything.

I said to her:
    You cannot know whether you have time or no time the next weekend, since you, at age 20, are the sole person responsible for your own time management - I don't feel dependent enough to bow to your dirty mind-games and lies "

She was totally perplexed !!! (I have another story similar to this, but I'll stick to this one)

Girls play these games because they are insecure and inexperienced. A women I am currently dating who happens to be almost 6 years older than me has told me, they play games with me because
    "I am too handsome and too sophisticated and too much to handle for them"

At age 31, you should date women around your own age in my opinion and not 20 year old girls who tend to play games a lot...

There is no reason to give up !

What Girls Said 9

• Why are you hanging around that kind of person? Like if you're around a person who wants you to be a worse version of yourself, that's not good. That's not good for you and that's not good for the people around you.

That's not a gender thing that's a people thing.

• You need to just find a nice girl. I hate dating games as its acting and then u have to get to know em all over again later

• That's nice to know and no I haven't given up on half the human population.

• I can see where you're coming from. Just know not all woman are asshole loving bitches.

• Sounds like you're hanging out with the wrong kind of women. In my surroundings that is not at all the case, all chill alternative girls dating sweet guys.

• I understand... gave up on women a long time ago :P

• What do you mean by that? Are you into women? I'm not judgeing.

• isn't it more like some women are only b*tches to other women?

• @Raymond_Reddington Yes, this happens but it also shows they are actually a bitch which will be portrayed at least one point in the relationship toward the guy. Either she will be super nice (fake) or kinda bitchy.

• Well, this is sad

• Are you looking for us to feel sorry for you and tell you not to give up?

• Women like dominant men, we will test your mettle. You can be dominant without being an asshole.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I definintley feel that way some times (more then sometimes). I don't get it, their is this idea that a man has to be an asshole to be assertive, for me that is not the case I will stand my own against anyone but I'm not an asshole about it (personally my idea of masculinity more mirrors a father figure, loving and strong but also capable and wise and always with the best in mind for others) So yeah I definitily empathize with you. Its a screwed up situation that women seem to think aggresive asshole like behavior is "manly" but if that was the case, we would not have gotten this far and our civilization would not be as advanced. I think women today are less nurturing as well so that isn't helping either (everything just has to be nonstop aggression it seems)

• Well, yes there are women who play mind games but then I am sure not all women are like that, but then it's difficult to find out those women who don't play games so yes I understand what you are saying. You are not wrong to give up on women.

• ALL women DO play mind games. It's what we are programmed to do. But I'm sure my honesty and self-awareness will be repaid with trolling.

• @aliceinwonderland69 .

Ok, I understand

• I 100% get what your saying. And it's true. But that being said, one day you are going to meet a girl who's different than all the rest and it'll be worth it. But until then, ya women suck in general when you're trying to get one for yourself to love

• Thank you for the kind words friend. My thing is the women I have been out with have only wanted to hook up. Also ones I have meat in books stores and other places give me there number and I would make plans but would never get back to me. its like if you don't want to go out don't give me you're number.

• Yeah, that is really dumb. And believe me, I understand the struggle. You wanna open your heart to a girl but they all seem to be too sharp or misleading. But there are girls out there who think the same of guys. Truthfully, if girls like that and guys like you would finally meet, you would both appreciate each other so much and you'd see the possible happiness of the love and companionship a guy and girl can create. But until there's a more direct way to find such girls, all you can do is keep lookin and try and not lose all faith. (Pretty impossible not to lose some though). Just remember that there's a girl out there looking hard for a guy like you. It's just a matter of bumping into her one day

• Nah man you have it all wrong. It's true that girls are utterly insane, I agree with you there. But there is a method to their madness. If you learn how their minds work, then you can use it to your own advantage. Unlock their minds and their bodies will follow.

Sorry ladies...

• I have felt something similar to this before.

First of all, its never a good idea to generalize so much. Everyone is different.

Let me at least ask this: Can you attract and seduce women on a regular basis?

If No-> Learn how
    If Yes -> You might as well just spend at least some time doing this for the ego fulfillment.

Plus in my experience:
    Good - Fun Activity
    Better - Fun Activity + Friends
    Best - Fun Activity + Friends + Girl I have sex with
    Better? - Fun Activity + Friends + Girl I have sex with + drama for the sake of drama

Not to be an asshole or anything, but I would guess you haven't studied Pickup/Seduction/Social interactions because if you have you would know that an emotional spike to the negative is just as effective as a positive emotional spike. Most guys main problem is that they can't get women to feel anything... that's a vast oversimplification of nice guy problems, but I"m not writing a dissertation here...

Then again maybe I am not the person to take advice from as I am only 26 and you are 31...

• Ehh... I may have to disagree with you. The reason I prefer girls is because I feel I can be myself when I'm around them.

• Faint heart ne'er won fair lady.

I used to get frustrated too... because when you do find the right girl, you are so happy that all the shit and all the rotten bitches you had to go through to find here were all worth it.

• It took me about 38 years to do the same. I still admire women but I know now I was never in the running for any so that's all I do anymore is admire.

• My current girlfriend was the 1st girl I had liked to not fit your description. So they do exist. We do have other problems though.

But before I met her I swore off women completely and since I'm bi only showed interest in men.

• I gave up ages ago. They're all lying, scandalous sluts.

• I gave up too, but thats because I'm not good enough

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more