When a girl does this does it mean that she doesn't like me then?

there's this girl i like & when I was walking at the hallway she was there & I saw her looking at me. Then when we pass by again I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking then later she went over to talk to her friend & I was looking at her but then I stopped. Then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me. But then she left class early

What Girls Said 2

• Am not sure but I think she's just shy and playing hard to get

• Yeah but I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway she hide behind her friend when I looked at her though. But I'm not sure why she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me though.

• She might think ur a creep cause u look at her I mean I don't know

• It might, but I can't tell you for sure. Talk to her.

• So you don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway she hide behind her friend. But then I'm not sure why she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me though.

What Guys Said 0