I want to date but im not allowed to. What can I do?

I'm a sophomore in highschool (i'm 15) and i've never really had the desire to date but recently I have been wanting a boyfriend. I'd talk to my parents about this but they're super over protective and strict when it comes to dating. I guess they're worried that i'll get pressured into sex or get pregnant and that i'll make dumb decisions but i'm smarter than they think. I don't want to go behind their back because I did that with my first boyfriend in 8th grade (my only "boyfriend") and ended up breaking up with him 2 hours later because I had guilt. I have no idea what to do ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't date. Your parents clothe you, house you, feed you and maybe even drive you places too. They make the rules. My parents were strict too. Dating was off limits till 16 and I wasn't even allowed to cuddle with her till I was 18, (current age). You'll have decades to focus on dating. You're still a kid now so have fun as a kid. The thing is that girls your age get pressured into sex ALL the time. I never thought I would feel like having sex ever, but when the heat of the moment came I got very close to doing it. You'd be surprised that, that can and will happen to you. Until you're 18 and not asking them for money, it's their rules. Sucks but you'll appreciate it some day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you. That's how I was at 15. Id just say do what you feel is right. Do you really want to be hiding a relationship from your parents? Is it worth it to you?

What Guys Said 2

• date him and then pretend to kill yourself so he kills himself. then you wake up only to kill yourself fo real real, not fo play play

• Do it then ask for forgiveness later. Its really the only way, but yes don't be stupid lol

What Girls Said 0