SHOULD I MAKE A MOVE? Please, I'm a poor guy in need of help... ?

We're in classes together. We had a pretty close encounter at a club where all our friends were at, lots of flirting, grinding, sitting real close, etc.
But she's already in a "casual", open relationship. That said the next day she told me she felt guilty and really likes this guy. And that we might be ruining the chance at being "best friends" and that she really wants me in her life forever.
I've told her some things about my life that I don't usually tell others, so I might have come on too strong or something.

It's been 5 days, and for the most part it really feels like were just going to friendzone things, but a part of me still really wants to kiss her. I want to bring it up, but I don't know if I should or how to go about it.

How do I clear up whether we're "just friends" now? I really would mind being just friends without any benefits because she's awesome, and like I don't want to ruin things for her with her boyfriend, because I'm not interested in a relationship. I just want a little spice in my life. Any advice out there?

Last thing, She keeps bringing up how I'll find a girl someday who's "worth it". I'd usually say that means "back off, I'm not interested", but she's mentioning specifics like "someday you'll find someone woth getting up in the middle of the night to grab them a glass of water because they're too lazy", or "someday when you grow old, you'll find someone worth sharing chocolates with". What the helll does that mean? And how do I reply to that?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, but you might ruin a friendship

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say give her space, but stay her friend. It might work out for you two in the end. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0