Why hasn't he asked me out again?

i went out with a guy we hung out with his friends.. had a great night stayed out all night until like 7 am talking hed find excuses to sneak a touch he put his hand on my knee at one point. i think he was going to kiss me but i backed out.. anyway we talked about work and talked about when he firsy met me
and then we got to talking about some deep stuff about a family member he lost and the fact that we both have bad anxiety. he said that kept him from asking me out sooner he said it wasn't an easy thing to explain and told me he found me very attractive. when i got home he text me saying he had a great time and wanted to know if he wouldve tried kissing me if i wouldve rejected him i said "next time try it" so obviously i thought this dude really likes me. now its been two months and i haven't heard from him. i have him on instagram and he hasn't like any of my pics didn't even wish me a happy bday-,- whats up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is in your question. He has bad anxiety. Just because he already went out with you doesn't mean it will be any easier asking you out the next time. It might even be harder than the first time. The idea of escalating it and taking it to the next time might scare the crap out of him. From what you've said it's obviously not because he doesn't like you.

• @Buntandoutspoken ok so i commented on one of his pics on instagram n he sent me a text sayin we should go grab a beer some time. is said cool im off Saturday n he's like that works maybe next weekend! like see how he just pushes it off? like why not this weekend? he does that so it'll never happen. why does he do this? :( lol he's scared-,-

• Probably. He enjoys leading you on I guess lol

Most Helpful Girl

• let him go

What Guys Said 3

• You rejected kissing him. What do you want him to do now? Make an idol out of you and worship you thrice a day?

• i didn't reject him! i backed away and he said dont worry im not guna kiss u lol I don't know.. we hungout that night only becaus i asked him to-,- and i tried adding him on snapchat and he didn't add me back.. I don't know if its something i did or? he likes someone else already? help

• ok so i commented on one of his pics on instagram n he sent me a text sayin we should go grab a beer some time. is said cool im off Saturday n he's like that works maybe next weekend! like see how he just pushes it off? like why not this weekend? he does that so it'll never happen. why does he do this? :( lol he's scared-,-

• He did bit because he wants you to keep thinking about it. And by the looks of it, he's very succesfull.

• Beats me... I'm a guy and I can't even explain that one... he just completely did a 180 on you lol. Maybe talk to him again and ask him what's wrong?

• Now on the other hand if you rejected him that may have been a wrap. If a guy trying to get with you and you reject him that's a huge moral decline for him and he takes the hint and moves on. Now the fact that you told him next time try it, that should have giving him the green light that you won't reject him next time and that your giving him a next time. Talk to him

• i doubt he has low confidence he's attractive and it seems like there are girls after him on instagram (theyre not super attractive though) a lot of girls always comment on his stuff which is why i dont want to initiate any conversation i dont want to be like the other girls... i added him on snapchat and he didn't add me back so i deleted him. why would he even be expecting me to contact him? he's the guy! im sure guys expect to have to contact the girl-,-

• Not always. Today's world it works both ways

• You rejected him. He moved on.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably thinks you are not interested in him, that's why you haven't heard from him. Maybe you should initiate contact with him if you really like him.