Which girl do you want to date?

1Which girl do you want to date?

2

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • I'm a girl/gay
Well great smile couldn't beat up a great face...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm surprised so many females chose the first woman.

• ... in response to your response on joc4postions opinion:

horrible way to judge people.. I've known so many smiley, perky, bubbly females that were the most awful bitchy people and many of not so smiley, perky women who had the sweetest personalities ever.

• Lol but anywys you are thinking "they are ugly" though

• you're misunderstanding the point I was making

What Guys Said 25

• Girl 1 is too next-door girl u know? She's like wanna bake cookies together
    Girl 2 is like seductive, she's like can I ride u now?

• Girl 2 looks better on picture so I went with that, but I personally wanted a neither option, lol. It's probably lots of Photoshop and makeup anyways.

• "She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers"

(talking about 2 and 1 respectively)

• Second one, the first looks annoying. What about you @vishna would you drop your current girlfriend to date one of these lasses?

• Both will be just fine for me

• Which do you prefer?

• They both look pretty good its to close to call so its a tie

• can't tell you from a picture. they both pass the boner test so its even on that.

• I like girl 1 better

• Hahahahaha I see what you did here.

• Yeah lol

• I guess not.

• "but I went for a good face"

• Either

• I seriously wanted to vote 3 as I am old old old to be thinking about these girls hahaha.

But just to be a sport, I went with 2. 1 definitely seems to have a better personality but boy... those teeth are not turning me away.

• Date? 2...

• What do you mean?

• I guess we would have to wait and see. I just prefer the looks of the second girl. Just me

• Yeah lol not just you. Most.
      Well can I ask you what about the two girls had personality just like their face?

• Second one

• I prefer women with rounder faces. But i could date both. Depending on their personality

• I can't date someone based off of looks alone. Personality means so much more than looks.

• why do i have to be a girl/gay if i dont want to date either?

• Just choose. If you got to the isolated land, you have to choose one lol

• Both of them. #Concubines

• Serious with the first girl... hook up with the second

• Mmm doubt it. If you have to marry either of those girls, which would you choose

• I've been around long enough to know the differences just by looking at a girl. Girl number 1 is more likely to be happy and make the best of situations. Girl number two is more likely to be the type to never be satisfied. On one hand it's good to not settle and always want to improve, but I'm the kind of guy where I wouldn't want a girl that would think of improving her situation in life by moving on... just because she could. She seems like that kind of girl. But again, this is a dumb question to ask because I'm basing off of looks from one picture, alone.

• Why can't I date both?

• girl 1 the reason is cute smile

• Too bad, I'm not into blondes.

• Why does the fucking hair color matter.

• I just feel less attracted to blondes, I can't really explain it.

• I'd definitely ask either one out. Both look plenty attractive. Would love to see their bodies to be sure. And if we got on I'd be up for a second date.

• Dont know!! I want to marry 1 but 2 temps me... but I'll go with 2 cos 1 reminds me of that beach house that made. Me. Indifferent.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Oh I thought it was who was hottest. 2 is hotter to me. 1 isn't as hot in my eyes, also, she has this Sandy from Grease kinda look that I don't like.
    @OrdinaryGentleman

• The top one is so cute!

• I'm straight, but #1
    She's gorgeous
    Beautiful smile, thick healthy hair... she looks happy

• Does matter how a woman looks its how they treat u

• Girl 2 is prettier. But guys are delusional.

• R they rich?

• surprising answer... why with direct contrast 2 wins but other polls, you know fake tits etc the girl next door wins. why? haha!

• i am straight but if i had to date one of them it would be the first because the second one has a look that shouts * i am a bimbo and self centered and when we go out i will eat only salad*