Would you date with a girl/boy who is in another country?

...
Come onn?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, I live in a tiny country and no matter what direction I take, it takes me less than 30 minutes until I'm in either Germany, France or Belgium. But I don't really believe in very long distance relationships, so if she's too far away... nope

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• How am I meant to go on dates with them? Walk through Stranglethorn Vale in WoW?

No, I want to date people in PERSON.

• I myself would not, done the long distance thing before. Not interested, in doing the long distance thing again.

• Probably not, dating for me involves actually seeing and being with the person so unless I have a private jet or live 3 miles from the border, that's kinda impractical.

• If you liked her very much then what would you do?

• I still wouldn't entertain the idea if she was too far away to be reached by train or car at least once a month. I think any love would start to fade and I might even end up cheating on her with girls closer and that I see almost every day.

• I used to hook up with a girl from the Philippines every six months when we'd both be in Japan. She was amazing. But formally date/have a relationship with her? Impossible.

• No because the closest country to me is Canada and it's like a 6 hour car ride and a 1 hour plane ride from me and I wouldn't want to date someone that far away

• If they speak English. (Or Hungarian, although that's highly unlikely.)

• i'd be down as long as they can speak English or italian

• Nah.

• No, I wouldn't because it's not practical.

• That seems like something too difficult to handle.
    So I would pass xD

• Been there, done that.

• No, I like sex.

• Life is short why not...

• Kiz guzelse ve istiyorsa birbirimizi seviyorsak olabilirdi :D

• If I like the girl sure I will date with that girl.

• personally no but some people can do long distant relationships , it depend too , it person planned to move to where I lived or I had to move to where they lived or exactly what plan was. I get feeling someone have to move eventually

• No, never

What Girls Said 12

• Depends on where. If they were in Wales or Scotland, for example, I can get there pretty easily so it wouldn't be too bad. But I wouldn't consider doing it if it was maybe the US or somewhere like that.

• Um I don't know from another country? Absolutely as long as we can communicate and I like him. Who lives in another country? Ehhh not sure tbh, the guy I like lives in The USA and I live in France, we both like each other but we're not in a relationship because of the distance... It makes you feel passionate and yet hopeless at the same time. So in short it depends...

• Probably not if it was a long distance relationship.

• Nope. Big nope. My parents were in a long distance relationship for most of their lives. Ended up with cheating and a divorce. I wouldn't put myself into this situation. If I can avoid it, I will at all costs.

• Yes. If you guys have no trust issues. That would be awesome since we all tend to take people for granted if we get too used to it

• No way

• I think that'd be cool to try.

• No, id feel less pressure to stay committed. Im horrible like that

• I would and I dont expect it to be easy. Commitment, Trust and loyalty would all be put to the test.

• Yes. If I really love the person.. We only live ones. Gotta take risks.

• I've done it before. I lived in the states, he lived in the UK. For a year, we just Skyped, then eventually met up in person. He really wanted to fly to me first, then I visited him, then he came back to visit me. He ended up getting a great job offer and had to move to a different country, and we both decided it was too far to meet (since I was still in university).

Would I do it again? I think so, if I really cared for the guy and we got along. I'd rather date someone more local, though.

• If it's rich country