Is my body still atractive?

I hate my body andi have trouble in a relationship because I don't understand why any one would like it is it as bad as i think i all so have bdd please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, so appearance still matters to people? Hah!
    Humanity won't make it very far with that mentality. The woman body is beautiful! Don't mock yourself! Compromise, it's no wonder people feel like disposable machines!

If you still believe in appearance then you think like an peacock!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how to see a photo of your body? But I'll go off of the comments that it looks perfectly healthy. Your issue isn't with your body, it's with your mind. You have to overcome your insecurities, and I know that's easier said than done. #1 should always, always be YOU. You need to focus on and learn about self love, positivity, affirmations, etc. Talk to a counselor, start exersizing with a personal trainer (not just to improve your physique, but more importantly to improve the way you view yourself. Working out will boost feel good chemicals in your brain, boost your mood, energy, everything), eat a better diet (it's amazing how much sugar and junk affects our moods). Talk to your doctor, you may benefit from an anti depressant. Go outside more and take vitamin D as well as a multivitamin, maybe even extra B complex. Being outdoors reconnects you and boosts your mood. Change up your life some; redecorate your house, or at least rearrange the furniture, add in a splash of a new color with pillows and curtains, etc, paint some walls, join a yoga class, join a self defense or hand to hand combat class (this will boost your confidence as well). Go get a makeover & learn how to apply good makeup. Go change your hair color & buy some new clothes that make you feel good. Even if you feel nervous about it, get a photographer and do a boudoir photo shoot. Find a reputable photographer, be safe. Listen to self love audio on YouTube, get a bunch of sticky notes and on each one, write positive things about yourself and stick them on your bathroom mirror. Say them to yourself daily. You'll start believing them. Go on a girls trip, go flirt with men, take a painting class, go kayaking, go be free and enjoy the outdoors. And fake it until you make it- meaning act confident. Walk with your head up, good posture, make eye contact with people, smile your ass off, and give out compliments to others. Sounds strange maybe, but faking confidence actually starts turning into real, actual confidence. Stop hating on yourself, even when you're joking. Stop saying things like "if I had that ️Body", "I look ugly today", "I wish I looked like that". Every time you do that, even when you're joking, you are feeding your insecurities. Replace it with things like "damn, I am rocking this dress!", "My hair looks amazing", "I can do this!". And everytime you accidentally let one of the negative things pop in your head or out of your mouth, say 3 positive things to counteract it.

What Guys Said 8

• Your insecurity is far more off-putting than your body (which looks perfectly healthy)

• Relationships aren't only about the exterior. And people love blaming things on their exterior. I remember when I used to think people disliked me for not having brown eyes. What an irrational statement, right?

• I can't see any photo here but be sure that love and relationship ( serious one) isn't only about body. If yes, everybody would be divorced after 30.

• It looks fat in that pic so nah

• your body looks perfectly fine

• There's no pic...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• GIRL! Deep deep inside you KNOW your body is fine! You KNOW that. But someone came around to tell you that youve been eating a lot or told you to lose the "chub". This could be your friend, your mom, your sister, your brother, a 3 year old child, society or that gym advertisement. But ITS. OKAY. You should navigate your goals towards the way YOU want to live!! If you want to lose weight, if thats actually something you WANT to do, and not something you have been PRESSURED into doing, do it! you're great don't worry and don't allow external factors get to you! <3

• Well lippy hippy a pic would really help us to answer your question.

• It looks alright to me.