NEVER Kissed Before...So How Do I Kiss My Boyfriend??

I just started dating this amazing guy and we have been friends since we were 5 years old. Neither of us have dated before and since I have no dating experience, I have never kissed before and don't know how to. He doesn't either, so I am very nervous about our first kiss. So how do I kiss? Also should I not wear lip balm when we kiss? Etc... any advice would be helpful, thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well there's nothing to it really. Just relax and it will just come with time and practice. Just don't use ur tongue though. that will just be to confusing and wet for ur 1st kiss. Its hard to explain how to kiss. Its better if you just go ahead and learn for yourself. I know how nerve racking it can be to some people for there 1st kiss tthough. Just relax.

Good luck with it

What Girls Said 1

• My first kiss was weird ..awkward..unplanned but really wonderful at the same time (: My advice, don't stress over it ! 1st kisses aren't perfect and it's DEFINITELY something you can't gain experience on by practicing on a pillow or the back of your hand. Go with the flow and during a long embrace or deep hug look straight into his eyes; get close. If he doesn't make the move, don't be afraid to go for it because he is most likely as nervous as you. Lip balm is fine but globs of lip gloss or lipstick is a no no especially if its your first time. & IT WILL BE STRANGE & weird at first but you'll feel so oooh la la afterward. :} Go for it.