How did you meet your girlfriend/ boyfriend or even ex?

• College
  • High school
  • club
  • gym
  • online
  • musical festival/ ballroom class

Most Helpful Guy

• college. She is in my chemistry class.

What Guys Said 6

• I was at the park playing soccer and i had my head down tying my shoe and she saw me i guess and said "whos this" and lifted my hood up haha

And then she got all flirty and next thing i know when im taking a break sitting down she is all over me like she wrapped her legs around me and was hugging me (like wtf haha)

Thats how

• University. Same classes and everything.

• I started dating my girlfriend in high school

• I met them both in school in class when I was quite young basically knew them all my life, and since they are sisters I kind of just knew them both at the same time.

• I met my Boyfriend online, and my girlfriend I met her cuz we went to the same highschool in 9th grade

• I've meet people at a lot of different locations over the years , some ex's I first meet at bars and such , others I went to school with or meet elsewhere. you can meet people anywhere really

What Girls Said 11

• We met when I was in 8th grade and he was in 6th.

My family was on vacation over Christmas in Costa Rica and the only person near my age there was this random little bald boy with buck teeth and the inability to tan. <3

I was on the pool deck in a lounge chair thinking about how I was the shit because most 14 year olds find themselves to be pretty impressive and his family came to say hi and I completely wrote him off because I'm the shit, remember? And also because I am socially awkward af and didn't want to embarrass myself. Which is exactly what ended up happening, but that's another story.

He invited me to go in the ocean with him and I said no.

And then he left and my dad told me to get my butt in the ocean and go make a friend and I distinctly remember telling my dad that if this boy raped or killed me then that'd be on him for making me go talk to a stranger lmao

So I got it in my head that I could go in the ocean and not talk to this boy. And so I marched out there and promptly got bowled over by a wave and crashed into him and he was very surprised and I was very surprised and that's how we met.

We didn't start dating until I was a senior and he was a sophomore (18 and 16).

• We met when we were 11, we went to the same school :)

• University. He was my classmate and lab partner.

• None of the above, I was listening to music, waiting for friends on a bench and he just approached me

• I will probably meet him in college fingers crossed lol

• who that? lol !

• i met one ex in church, another at a local park.

• Met both my ex's online in high school. Turns out that one of them attended school down the street from mine. And the other one had a sister that attended my school.

• I met them in middle school actually. I met them in my middle school Chior class in 8th grade.

• Online while playing this game called,"Grand Fantasia."

• I met him online.