We click when we talk but texting is so awkward?

I don't wanna seem like a clingy chick, but I talked to this guy and we really really clicked, he said he'd call me tomorrow and He texted me goodmorning today and he's really being awkward through text. I don't wanna seem desperate, but I'd rather talk on the phone than text, what do I do?

I don't wanna seem desperate or nothing but I really really am interested in him and I would love to get to know him more but I don't know if he's one of those unsure guys either or if he's just a fuckboy.

What Guys Said 1

• That's cause texting sucks. I suck at texting too.
    Don't ever judge people based off texting.

• But how can you tell if a guy is interested or not? Also, if he is interested, how can you tell if he's a fuckboy or not?

• By talking to him in real life.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel this way too. But I don't think it's bad at all. yeah maybe he's not good at texting, there's nothing wrong with that. You should call him sometimes or try to talk in person. I think you can tell when you talk in person.